Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
UFC 3 Undisputed had PRIDE Fighting mode and that was cool. Maybe I will upload a new FPWR save with just minor edits to some attires and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The company that was AKI still exists just makes shovel ware lovely games while still owning the rights to the AKI engine.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Astro7x posted:

There are 92 spots on that Character Select screen :psyduck: I did not expect anything close to that with these new detailed models.

Off the top of my head:

Andre the Giant
Alberto Del Rio
Adam Rose
Big Show
Batista
Bray Wyatt
Billy Gunn
Brock Lesnar
Bad News Barrett
Big E
Brodus Clay
Bo Dallas
Cesaro
CM Punk
Christian
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Curtis Axel
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Diego
Dolph Ziggler
Darren Young
Damien Sandow
Drew Macintyre
Edge
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Fernando
Goldust
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hulk Hogan
John Cena
Jinder Mahal
Jack Swagger
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Jake the Snake Roberts
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
Mr. McMahon
The Miz
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Road Dogg
Ryback
R-Truth
Rusev
Rob Van Dam
The Rock
Seth Rollins
Sin Cara
Shawn Michaels
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Titus O'Neill
Triple H Modern
Triple H Classic
Undertaker
Ultimate Warrior
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder

That's not counting Divas which could probably be AJ Lee, Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, Alicia Fox, Tamina Snuka, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Summer Rae, Eva Marie, Aksana, and Emma.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Aug 14, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Skunkrocker posted:

The problem with classic characters like Warrior and Andre is they can't do that body scan thing, so I wonder if a lot of the famous names people loved being in the last few games have been cut like Flair.

Well they are putting in a young Sting and young Hogan. They scanned Hogan apparently and they could have scanned Warrior before he died.

Anyway I uploaded my Fire Pro Wrestling Returns game with a few new edits and roster shifts. Mostly Punk out of WWE and Del Rio and Ricardo to AAA and the 3 big NXT additions.

https://mega.co.nz/#!2RRHTDhI!KSNZcnmavVDxiVMbV-MOBQdaZW5xaI-7afM-OiML42k

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Non-player models at ringside is now up to 5. Looks like all the pieces of the announce table have physics and just don't vanish into thin air. Looks like Orton sold being dropped on the monitor too. I like the small things but not enough to impress me.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Aug 14, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

I can't believe Russo got nL kicked off Twitch. How did that happen?

No some people just flagged their cancer charity stream and because twitch is just automated and kneejerk idiots it was shut down.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Cesaro was slick as gently caress with that UFO answer.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Skunkrocker posted:

He should do a podcast. :v:

Anyone got the entire roster written down? And if so, could you post it here in the thread?

In no order in particular.

Jack Swagger
Big E
Daniel Bryan
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
John Cena
Hulk Hogan (Collector Pack DLC Hollywood Hogan)
Sting
CM Punk
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Undertaker
The Rock
Stone Cold
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Randy Orton
Batista
Chris Jericho
Rob Van Dam
Tyson Kidd
Big Show
Darren Young
Titus O'Neil
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Goldust
Brock Lesnar
Xavier Woods
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
AJ Lee
Naomi
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Tamina Snuka

It was not the full roster.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
2k15's site has a lot more people. don't know if there really are more to be revealed or not.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Steve Vader posted:

I can't wait to run endless blood feuds between Bad News Barrett and Bad News Brown.

Blood feud? Sorry but I'm afraid I've got some bad news. The team of Barrett and Brown aka The Bad News Brigade, will go on to win the WWE Tag Team Titles and hold them for so long that the WWE will be forced to create a new pair of titles leading to those also being held captive by the Bad News Brigade.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

smashpro1 posted:

My WWE SuperCard experience, so far:
Launch game
"Network error. Try again later."
Repeat ad infinitum.

Maybe you need to reset your router or something. Maybe tweet at wwe 2k about it. They might have a forum on their site for problems.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

how DO you change the title of a thread you started? Is that an admin-only permission?

I need every avenue at my disposal to mock you people and myself

Ask Hulkamatt

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Has anyone found any Mick Foley cards because if they put Adam Rose and John Studd in this game and left out Foley I'll be quite mad indeed.

Foley hasn't been employed by the WWE in months and refused to sign a contract for Video Game stuff because of the late and less pay of those checks.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Narrator posted:

I hope that picture's out of context, because that's goddamn depressing

It's not.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Orton's body in 2K15 has slight body twitches that are different. The 2K14 one's hands are always cupped, but in 2K15 his fingers move around a lot

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Skunkrocker posted:

Last night I played WCW nWo Revenge on 64. Does anyone here like that game? I hated it.

A lot of people liked it because it was a good WCW wrestling game.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So apparently some info was released about 2K15. You know how Career mode is exclusive to next gen consoles? Well so is new motion capture animations, the chain wrestling, and the new stamina system. I'm sure that doesn't mean "motion capture" moves, but like little things with movements. Also John Cena is picking modern popular songs for the 2K15 soundtrack.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

i remember when i played smackdown vs. raw 2009 a lot and i heard "with legs like that" so much during character creation that i wanted to scream

I blame mostly WWE games from around that time for the sole reason why I know so many words from 3 Breaking Benjamin songs.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Sep 10, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Tato posted:

I'm pleased with this development. Even though I don't have a new generation console yet, I'd prefer that the focus on new features and fixing things go to the newer systems so that the old version of the game doesn't hold things behind. Is the PS4 supposed to add the ripping of music at some point? It would be nice if that could come back in next year's game.

That's more of a limitation of the console as apparently neither PS4 or XBOne have that function from from the 360 or PS3.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Apparently there is a big skill list thing, like springboard moves and strong whips from the past years, except that skills people can have or not have include: top rope moves, two finishers, four taunts, and all the separate OMG moves are different perks now. Sounds kind of like garbage to me.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I learned how to convert ps2 .max save files for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns into PSN save data so that's turned my time with the game around. :toot:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WWE 2k15 Achievement and Trophies have "leaked" and there are 3 NXT themed ones and apparently a NXT mode? Pictures show at least Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn in game models. So good job just letting that info sit there 2K.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jayou posted:

The "WWE2k15 Gameplay Trailer" is up on IGN...

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/09/22/wwe-2k15-first-official-gameplay-trailer

No hints of NXT in the gameplay trailer - So Im guessing a second trailer will be on the show tonight? Otherwise the Next Generation thing doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Though as always with WWE, I am prepare to be disappointed.

For what it is worth, Rusev was not announced in the trailer originally so he's probably part of NXT.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
IF you find any saves for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns or whatever for PS2 that you want for PS3 you can download these programs to convert files and stuff.

http://www.fpwarena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1965

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WWE and 2K are doing something goofy with the comments are the trailer video for 2K15

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjLZ9WgFlFnwtXQHesqvq2SSQ12E541Ir

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
All I know about modding in 2K games is that NBA2k14 had a Space Jam mod.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

John Cena posted:

breeze/paige/charlotte/ascension are also allegedly in. NXT cutoff was Arrival ppv.

So would that mean that Emma is in too?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jonny Angel posted:

I'mma buy 2K15, play MyCareer, make a big loving hoss, and try to become the most popular wrestler in the world by having as many big loving hoss-offs as possible. What should my big loving hoss be named, and which big loving hoss should I target for my first big loving feud?

Brickson Hammerstein

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Nut Bunnies posted:

Tony Hawk and Tiger Woods did this as well

I still can't believe how little info there is about 2K15. We're weeks away and barely know a thing.

It seems like their stance is "We don't care about the PS3/360 versions to say anything or show off in game models."

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

89 posted:

I'm curious which side most of the 360 community goes to. PS4 or Xbox One.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Noticed this in the footage from the PS3 version of the game

Full price game, over priced DLC, and now there are advertisements in the match? gently caress that.

Why would you even use a bot to play this game...

That was in 2k14 dude

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
IGN review for 2K15 360/PS4 gives it a 5.9 very stripped down paint job. Said just buy 2k14.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

Sounds like they didn't send a big check to IGN for this year's edition more than anything.

They hosed them over with their IGN First Look thing they do because there was nothing to show off. However the game is buggy like the fact that the game forgot how wrestlers hold ring bells (hint not inside your forearm) and models look kind of sketchy.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

The Graves vs Wyatt story mode match is terrible bullshit. Can't use finishers and have to make Wyatt tap, and the dude has tons of hit points, reverses often and doesn't STAY DOWN long enough to latch on a submission

Oh yeah it is huge poo poo. Doesn't help that Graves has the lowest stats in the game either.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

I ended up just aiming for the head since Wyatt seems weaker there and it's easier to hit Graves' standing submissions, most of which target the head. His move set is pretty well geared toward submissions, tbqh. Lots of variation.

When I eventually beat Wyatt with Graves I was so relieved. The Rusev ones seem to be a pain with the whole "dont even get light damage" objectives. Being a chickenshit with Bo was fun. Sami's Moveset is fun to play as. I picked this up on the PS3 instead of Xbox because I got tired of paying for Gold after all these years.

If anyone wants my PS3 name its MisterUnoriginal

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

The NXT story mode isn't in the next-gen versions

Yeah Whos Got NXT is for last gen, because the NXT dudes are in the MyCareer thing and are unlocked differently. Last Gen gets the NXT ARrIVAL ring exclusive though!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

epitasis posted:

so did they ever announce the full roster + dlc or are we assuming the next gen version has the same guys plus whatever four nxt guys there were

This Roster http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster/2k15

plus unlockable unannounced characters: Alberto Del Rio 2011, Evolution Batista, Evolution Orton, Ric Flair, Heel Daniel Bryan, Heel CM Punk, Booker T, Kevin Nash, 2003 Masked Kane, Young Jericho, Adrian Neville, Bo Dallas, Corey Graves, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Ultimate Warrior

plus this DLC

Season Pass: Paige

2K Showcase: One More Match

Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;

2K Showcase: Hall of Pain

Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior

Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan

Non Season Pass:

WCW Pack

Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger

NXT Arrival

Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);
Playable NXT Diva: Emma;

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Oct 29, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm still surprised there are 13 loving CM Punk attires in this game across 2 versions of him. Like thanks for the detail, but literally most of these are just the same design without the small specifics he had on them, like the halloween theme one doesnt have the webs in the design, or just have a different entrance attire. Whatever thought, last game with CM Punk I guess do whatever and go hogwild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I know, I unlocked all of them already. I just noticed that most of them look exactly the same color wise and they could have just used superstar threads for most of them.