Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lazer posted:

I decided to get into WWE Bejeweled edition and sent an request to gWO. Goodbye Futurama match 3. You will be missed :(

Same. applied as babblederp or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I'd like to do the Champions event except I don't have the tickets and they dispense them out as slowly as possible. I haven't touched my cash since I'm figuring there'll be some kind of Wrestlemania sale, is it worth spending cash for tickets?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

KyloWinter posted:

Are there any good MMA games on PC?

Fire Pro when it comes out here, they've had fairly robust MMA systems in the past.

If you've never had an 8-way MMA rules battle royale you've never lived life/seen so many guys scissoring each other in one place.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Either Fire Pro needs to add a ladder match or someone needs to mod one in, just for comedy purposes when I run my eight-man MMA fighter poo poo.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

ShootaBoy posted:

They need to up the time on the faction feuds. Every time I've joined one, it's ended by the time I check it again. And it's not just me that has this issue, I've never seen more than 2 people on either team actually have the contribution number thing.

It's so dumb the way it is. It's 90 minutes from whenever joins and starts it, which means it's like one person or two at best just running matches over and over. Basically whoever starts it wins it unless they're idiots.

I get the idea they're going for but it doesn't work in an environment where there's no already active PVP. They need to send this one back to the lab and make it work for the game format they have.

Also let us spend our tokens dammit I need to pull yet another Big Show card considering I already have him you know.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Is Andre even worth upgrading?

pour alcohol on your phone and he'll be unstoppable

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Jenny Angel posted:

Thanks for the spending recommendations, I'm now only 2 jump ropes away from a 2-star Rollins. Also, sorry to reiterate this but if I could get an accept into Goonworldorder before the next faction feud I would hugely appreciate it. In-game name is Yoleau

Don't worry about the faction feuds unless they've been improved greatly. They're currently a clusterfuck.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The past three token chests I've opened have had Big Show in there, despite me already having him. If the next one I open has Show, I'm done with this game.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Does the gum actually exist in the game because it's the one thing I've never gotten to drop

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I got Shield reigns and rollins instead of the expected big show and big show.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Match types that will be on Fire Pro World's Early Access on Steam:

Normal Match
Steel Cage Deathmatch
Electric Current Blast Deathmatch
Land Mine Blast Deathmatch
Battle Royale
Mixed Martial Arts Rules

iirc, electric current is the cage you can't climb (vs. regular cage) and land mine is the exploding no-rope barbed wire with the exploding ring type.

It's been forever since I played an FPW game, someone c/d this tia.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

remusclaw posted:

Good AI will prevent that, and as pretty much every Wrestler this time around will be created, sticking to a decent creator who knows what they are doing with the AI settings will be of great benefit to people who want better matches.

There's also a strong chance that this will replace MUGEN as the home for hilariously broken characters and a disgusting amount of anime.

No lie I'd watch a Salty Bet version of FPW though. Or at least have it on in the background.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
All we really need is a ladder match and breakable tables and we're set for life.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MotU posted:

hoarded cash in case they ever released 3* token boxes , then they did for like 2 days and I got a lot of mats + I've gotten several gloves from victory loot

I've got like 3500 bucks since I did the same. What's the best to spend them on now?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
There should be a mat blood option shader, where you either get little specs at most all the way to fighting in a blood-filled pool that explodes when you touch the sides.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Is this real life :psyduck:

No because TNA doesn't have 2m to lose.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

July 11 Steam Early Access

:20bux: for PC Fire Pro where there's going to be no end to the insane poo poo that people come up with...:allears:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
You mean to post those here boss?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

I nabbed Stanley then, thanks boss.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
goddammit you stupid calendar hurry the gently caress up and get to the point where i can get steam fire pro and never buy another game again

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
There's gonna be some really nifty poo poo made for Steam Fire Pro.

There's also gonna be some really horrific poo poo made as well but thems the breaks.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

That feeling when you've just started a huge angle you intend to last months, in which Adam Cole and Tyler Black turned heel and started a stable of young guys who they're going to teach "the right way" to wrestle and then this happens on a random show

RIP

tell him to walk it off

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The Kins posted:

a wrestlers-that-have-used-a-slur-on-camera collection

I only have so much hard drive space dude.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

I just want Create a Story back.

Because anime.

nah it peaked at chocolate drop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOrMtQM834

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

simosimo posted:

So happy MDickie is back, time to dust off Radical Larry in a fresh career mode. Who will be racist and tell him to go home white boy?

me :twisted:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

Is the interface for setting up a league broken? I can't choose different wrestlers for my G1 :saddowns: unless I want to run a tournament featuring 20 Bad Luck Fales

Seems like it's working as intended.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I booked Bayley against Mike Awesome in a deathmatch.

GOTY forever and ever.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

mearn posted:

Clearly Bayley won.

:thumbsup:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

simosimo posted:

For those who like the shitters like me. I added a 4th Job Squad attire.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=974322940

Never realized ol' Bob Holly went to BYU there.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I know people are cranking out wrestling and :wtc: dudes by the truckloads, but is anyone making any decent MMA CAWs? I need my Bas Rutten fix in this game.

dangita

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
So is there a way to get rid of CAWs that you don't need anymore? I went on a downloading spree but I'd like to trim down on some duplicates, but even after unsubscribing they're still there.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Apparently when you blow up the ring in Fire Pro it busts everyone open, including the ref, which is a nice touch I guess. Still wish there was a blood slider so you can go from no blood PG to straight up CZW bloodbaths.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Call Me Charlie posted:

Also take this with a grain of salt.

S-1 is K1 rules, right? So what is the non-Gruesome fighters mode supposed to be then, Pancrase?

Also, it'd be nice if we could do multi-way gimmick matches tbh. We can do team vs. team but I don't see why we can't do a four-way cage match or a six-way barbed wire match.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Angry_Ed posted:

or why Bam Bam Bigelow of all people can put on a good match with just about anybody

Cause Bam Bam was really loving good :colbert:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Liar Lyre posted:

There's a new game for phones called Tapmania. It's just one of those clicker games where you turn little numbers into big numbers then cash out to do it again but faster. It's a decent time waster for bus rides or waiting rooms.

Having played for all of 30 seconds, it feels like Clicker Hero but from a Punch-Out perspective.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I did a tournament where not only were the entrants random, but so were the team sizes. Needless to say the 4v1s didn't go well for the 1s,though Randy Orton managed to win one by a dual countout somehow.

Anyway the game put together Necro/Okada/Lionheart Jericho/Tanga Roa and they steamrolled the whole thing and now they should tag forever and ever.

welp that's my story thanks for reading

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

PWX is great because it's so hilariously bad, like a "so bad it's good" movie-type of entertainment.

My favorite personal moment that showed me just how wonderfully bad it is was the one time during a CPU-run match, a wrestler got busted open and the animation bugged out, which meant the wrestler basically spurted blood non-stop for the rest of the match, to the point where it eclipsed the Eddy/Muta scales.

By the time it got to the "victory" animation, where the winning wrestler celebrated in the ring while the other wrestler lay on the mat in the background with blood just constantly jetting out of his forehead, I was literally crying from laughing so hard. You just don't get that level of entertainment out of a competently, professionally made game.

if you don't think that's realistic well buddy have i got some czw to show you

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

simosimo posted:

The 2D game had more wacky stuff like drivable motorcycles and coffins that would appear at funeral shows. I had a tribute show that was an inferno match, and everything was covered in huge flames like the Sims 1 (including the coffin, with the supposed dead wrestler in?)

Viking funeral procession

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

why didn't he learn how

there's your problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Testekill posted:

No Mercy next. This is gonna take two hours