Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

how bad are we talking 2k15 to be?

What in particular is so bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The move list is amusing.

my signature moves are cattle mutilation and burning hammer and my finisher is the psycho driver.

I don't mind the game, the gameplay takes some getting used to but after a little bit it clicks, but it sure is frustrating up to that point.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

quote:

UPDATED TITANTRONS AND THEME MUSIC WITH LINK
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neverdead121/videos

STEAM FOR SOME REASON WONT LET ME UPLOAD

UPDATE: JUST UPDATED STING AND HHH TO THE AUTHORITY

UPDATE 2: Mega link for updated Titantrons and themes

https://mega.co.nz/#F!VQsyzJCS!69vWbUHOts2hE369tyFXKQ

UPDATE 3: ZIGGLER AND CENA UPDATED TITANRONS

https://mega.co.nz/#F!wEth3B4I!TLrnjCRXEnY8jlzRveDd8Q

just copy replace and set entrence song to NONE

(MAKE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR TITANRON FOLDER FIRST)

once downloaded copy and replace all files in Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K15\movies\titantron now load the game and edit the superstar entrence and set entrence song to NONE and select the corresponding video as there titantron (see below) and the new titantron plays so will the new theme

the titantrons replaced with new ones are:

aj lee old - seth rollins

shield - roman reigns

sheamus - sheamus

hhh game old - the authority

tyson kidd - dean ambrose

cesaro - new cesaro/kidd (same one used with kidd also)

wyatt 1 - Erick Rowan

wyatt 2 - luke harper

sting 99 - sting new

ziggler - ziggler

cena - cena

YOU WILL HAVE TO UPDATE THE ENTRANCE WALK AND ATTIRES YOUR SELF THIS JUST GIVES YOU THE NEW TITANTRONS AND THEME MUSIC

One I'm using. Updating the walks is kinda annoying but also kinda fun

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla on steam

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

1st AD posted:

Did I miss the in-game tutorial for this? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing short of initiating grapples I can't win and kicking out of pins.

first thing i would do is go to the gameplay options and jack up all of the reversal windows for yourself (and NOT the AI) to max. the normal timings are insanely dark souls-ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cams posted:

can i use it as anything other than a signature or finisher if i do this?

ps does career mode really end as soon as you win the title? so if i want to max out my guy's stats i should never win the title?

Its an absolute absurd grind to win the title. I think I've done close to 100 matches and I'm not even promoted to raw yet