Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The best sub-SR Diva I can see is Eva Marie. Even my Pro Nattie can't beat her more than like 2/3 times.

The best Superstar is ADR, funnily enough. A SR ADR will plow through anything below him 9 times out of 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Blasmeister posted:

Has there been anyone on the revealed roster so far who isn't in the supercard game?

CM Punk

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Vince and ADR for me.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Steve Vader posted:

Just had a crushing moment of ennui, scrambling to finally break into the Ultra Rare tier, excited to maybe get that new AJ Lee or Macho Man Randy Savage... and getting a ladder.

I had the opposite; I was expecting a ladder and got a UR AJ. :smuggo:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I use Second Wind, because +9 to all stats is useful for multi-stat matches, and I have low speed characters mostly, so I have the +Speed Boost. Forget what it is off the top of my head.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Side with orton, get between 50001-70000 and get Stardust.
Or get the 2x Moneymaker Miz.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

IcePhoenix posted:

At least Hogan/Savage is neutral. Edge and Christian causing a 5% stat loss is criminal.

But they don't. E&C are both lefts.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My main hangup with getting 2k15 is that apparently Tyler Breeze won't be in it, meaning I can't make my Derek Zoolander CAW perfect.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Gaz-L posted:

I'm looking forward to lingering for 20 minutes trying to decide which of the 4 awful pre-scripted lines to give Renee in reply to her asking what my reaction is to being ambushed by Heath Slater and Fandango.

Well, if maniacal laughter isn't an option...

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

flashy_mcflash posted:

I mean you're already watching the entrances and took the time to make or download a super-accurate Nakamura. Don't stop there and ruin the immersion by giving him Brie Mode as a theme.

Alternatively exclusively give him Brie Mode as a theme.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So would you all say that the game is worth it on PS4? I'm on the fence.

Also will they be releasing the Terminator DLC afterwards or?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I've only ever played two Wrestling games (except for getting Fire Pro and watching them) and they were WWE 13 and No Mercy, so I have no real background on how the games play.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Okay, so another question: If I get the game on PS4 would the Season Pass be worth it?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'd make a fultoning joke here, but Owen Hart isn't playable...

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I took the plunge, and purchased 2k16 on my PS4. Did a few matches with the pre-install dudes (You get Dean/Seth/Roman/Austin/Cena/Randy),
Dean (w/Roman) vs Seth: Reality imitated life, and right after a dirty deeds, Seth pinned Dean.
Then I watched Dean (w/Roman) vs Austin (w/Cena) and Dean pinned Austin after a nice back and forth match
Seth vs Randy, Orton won. I'm still bad at the Pin mechanic.
finally I did Cena vs Reigns, and I finally won, pinning Reigns after 3 AAs.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So question: is anyone here good at CAW making in 2k16? I'm really bad at it, and I need to modify an existing-but-not-in-the-game wrestler for a big thing.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

IllegallySober posted:

Came across Supercard and will send a request to the goon group. Any good guides to get going in the early game? The help function isn't really helpful.

Edit: or not, the group is full :(

AlmightyPants posted:

Sorry, we're full up at the moment.

I haven't played in weeks, if you wanna drop my spot to give it to him. If I need to leave, just let me know and I'll drop out.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I've left the goon group on WWE SuperCard so that a goon who plays can take my place. I haven't touched the game since groups were introduced, basically.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Gaz-L posted:

Literally no clue. This is basically :10bux: for Joe, if we're honest. Good news is he's very fun to play as and has a bunch of unique animations for stuff like his striking flurry or even the running senton (I think. I haven't actually checked, but it looks different than Owens' or Bray's, I think)

Also a proper tag entrance for E&C. :colbert:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Just form working agreements with smaller companies who don't have as much exposure, and trade talent. As long as you don't have events the same day, you can bring in random jobbers so your dudes' momentum isn't hurt.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Basic Chunnel posted:

I'm giving a PWG product a spin in TEW13 and good lord is it easier to maintain guys' heat. It might just be weird / unbalanced stat layouts but the worker market is so flush that I basically have to hire the geekiest of geeks to put on a match received on par with low midcarders in WWE.

Plus I forgot the additions I made to this database

Also Ivellise just captured the Lucha Underground title, which I approve of

Good to see WWE Raw doing what 1997-8 WCW Nitro refuses to do.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Talkc posted:

Literally the day after i bought it. God damnit.

If you played less than two hours, you can refund it and then buy it again at a discount

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hey, does anyone have 2k16 for the PS4? I'll give a forums upgrade if someone makes Mulder and Scully for me.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah, they said couple months later.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Chris James 2 posted:

The chosen one :negative:

This is when you make a NJPW Women's Division and immediately hire the entire STARDOM roster.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Basic Chunnel posted:

It wouldn't even be possible if mixed gender tag wasn't added

Actually if you make the third a manager, it works.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It actually cuts away before the hit. I know this because that is how my cowardly weasel heel became a fiery babyface in MyCareer, by hiding behind women and having the opponents get DQ'd.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The former. Everything's locked in around April.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skinty McEdger posted:

So I guess thanks to humble monthly I now have a copy of WWE 2k16. Anything I need to know about the game before I play it?

It's a bog-standard WWE game, honestly. Community Creations is decent. If you have it on PS4, I created an arena for the Power Trip in the TEW Monday Night Wars thread, that you can download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpsZhHbTiJo

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

remusclaw posted:

Community creations is, last I have seen, bugged all to poo poo and unsearchable on the PS4 and the PC.

I was able to search stuff a couple weeks ago when I was looking for people to finish up the Entrances I was recording for TEW thread.

I also managed to make these two and upload them as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eumfyvlV64w

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Tonfa posted:

When I briefly played in December on PS4 namesearching did not exist, you had to use the hashtags and hope people had tagged something relevant and then wade through 500 babby's first CAWs labeled NJPW.

The trick is to search for the specific wrestler, that way you only go through 50 babby's first CAWs named Kazuchika Okada.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Machine Gun Karl Anderson. You may know him by the size of his house and the possession of a hot asian wife.

Were 2k the ones who came up with that stupid name for the team?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Not the accelerator but the new myplayer kickstart dlc that is basically unlock everything for the career mode for 9.99.

To be fair, you also get Apollo Crews and Nia Jax who aren't worth $10 and Shinsuke Nakamura who is.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yearly reminder to wait til Black Friday and you'll get it for like $20.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's really useful if you're showing off caws or even just custom entrances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpsZhHbTiJo

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I was able to give Cesaro Goldberg's entrance. Game is good.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The AI has gotten much smarter and more aggressive this year!

https://www.twitch.tv/senerio/v/94713215

(I'd export it to youtube but I'm lazy)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh, another thing that happened in that tournament was, despite later confirming that Seth Rollins was marked as the Universal Title holder by the CAT Creator, Dolph Ziggler had it when he came out to face Kofi Kingston.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

flashy_mcflash posted:

That's really cool. I have to assume it gives an indicator for that and that the way you do the match is affected by it too (i.e don't do 100 chairshots in a Family Friendly building). I'd be really interested to see which cities/arenas they've decided are Hardcore/Disrespectful.

Thanks!

Probably Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So question, if I were to make an edit for a wrestler, could I edit their hair? I want to give Alexa her pigtails...