Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
The Mysterio showcase in 2k22 is such a waste and dumb. Besides the random Miz,Dolph,Samoa Joe, etc marches. They literally have a match where he loses against the undertaker in it, like what does that showcase. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I'm going to hold out on the entrances being shorten just for gamescom since you see the broom cheerleaders behind Kenny in the short entrance and it wouldn't make sense to animate or create them at all if the entrances are just 10 seconds long, in the final game.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Didn't they actually remove double titles in universe mode in 2k22?

I feel like I remember either that or a glitch with the double titles

Which is hysterical and sad. :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Didn't 2k14 have branching cutscenes and didn't 2k15 have storyline choices or something?

...what I'm getting at is that it's funny and sad how features get taken out and then put back in with "all-new" speak from publishers. :lol: :cry:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

You can't make a double title match with one wrestler having both belts and defending both against someone.

You can have a double title match but it's always champion vs champion,so WWE champion Bret Hart vs WCW champion Sting, etc.
Disappointed.

Atleast everyone actually has a double title entrance if they actually hold two belts, from what I,personally, have checked out so far.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

They put in G1 tournament in the 2k23 MyRise mode for THE LOCK but it's called "Apex Tournament" and Tokyo dome is the "Japan Dome". :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I didn’t know the exploding barbed wired match was going to be in the game. I hope they have two endings to it, the proper explosion one and the dud ending :yeshaha:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

If, big if, that rumored June 29th release date is real then it wouldn't be bad at all since it's after Final Fantasy 16 releases and the start of July until near the end of the month is pretty good for a new game series to release since there's no blockbuster game releasing honestly.

But that's a big IF.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

You can't even do double titles properly in universe mode either. Like literally, you can't have a proper double title champion on both brands or double title match.

So I can't have a wwe heavyweight/ intercontinental champ defending both belts and then someone winning both.

It's always either one or the other or a double title match with two different holders or two empty belt slots. Even then I think that's not possible in universe and only exhibition.

It's things like that, that really piss me off.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

People forgetting that Fight Forever is going to be playable on Switch.

So I blame Nintendo for this. :hayter:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I think game will be good and will be a good base game to build on with expansion packs adding in cage matches etc.

Or I don't know, it'll be bad.

Such is game development.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I know Owen Hart is suppose to be in it too since that was part of the deal with Martha

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

https://youtu.be/8RNLF25W164

:aaa: Hype

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

https://youtu.be/M5AhxuIZoqM

You can put out the flaming table with the extinguisher... fire safety :golfclap:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

That they named the F5 as diverticulitis, I gotta tell you, that's perfect.

:perfect:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Played 1 online match, pretty smooth.

Then after winning I beat them down after the bell like a true heel.
10/10 would play again.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Created a wrestler, gave him the destino as the signature, ate pizza in D.C, beat Hangman in road to elite on dynamite. 10/10 would play again.

There's a lot of announcer names too, I got hyped when I saw Devitt.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I would give this game a 7/10, and that's because I want more match types.

Love the gameplay, love how the blood stains the mat, playing online actually works.

It's weighty, there's heft to the wrestlers, smaller wrestlers are quicker, etc.

In 2K games, every wrestlers felt the same and moved the same, here you can feel a difference.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Won tag belts with hangman and then superkicked him after because he stole my luggage.

10/10, would team up again.

There's damage indicators that flash when hit,where the momentum bar is and there's different states like disoriented that pop up too.

Unless everyone wants a always on screen damage indicator like the old WWE games had?🤔

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

CM Punk asked me to be his debut match on rampage. Hit destino then elbow drop to win, 10/10, would elbow drop those balls anytime.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I hope the wrestlemania matches in 2k24 have actual recreated and mo-capped scenes using the real audio like 2k14 did and not just being footage with no sound and with generic rock music

And hopefully universe mode actually has double titles 😭

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

The one where Rey gets amnesia and Jack swagger tricks him and then you get a choice between being evil with Swaggy or good with Evan bourne.

Also the one where someone tried to kill teddy and the magic wand stuff.

The story mode in wwe 12 is alright, well 2/3 of it was cool because the first part was sheamus forming a European Union and then you had your CAW Jacob cass forming an alliance to stop a returning NWO.

But I hated the triple H portion in 12, it sucked except when Nash powerbombs HHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

It's like Johnny said in the video, glad that they added A new match type but it's not something I'd play over and over again, probably 1-2 times personally.

Now the weapon throwing... game changer :golfclap:
https://youtu.be/rpDlQQ-yKsk?si=u5NU6q7B-K7IXrTo