Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Happy Happyist posted:

... dang, Supercard is WAY more fun than it has any right to be.

Training Summer Rae to be a murder machine is fun!!

edit: She just got beaten by Eva Marie. whut

I hate not having an Android device. Stupid Microsoft products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Another Person posted:

Does anyone have any instructions on exactly what mods to install if I wanted to play TEW with real people? There seem to be a few out there. I have zero interest in playing in the Cornellverse, because I could be playing a world where I build Zack Ryder to be a champ.

If you're looking for a large world, Captain Charisma's mod is probably what you want; if you're looking for something more current and smaller then look at Fleisch's Real World Chronicles. Apparently someone's working on an August mod that will be done hopefully by the end of the month, but I have no idea on quality.

edit

Here's a link for both mods.

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/category/tew-13-mods/

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Most recent (unless you want to start earlier) plus the worker pic and graphic packs.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Generally I love watching people play booking games but I don't think I can handle this.

I take my fake booking for a fake sport very seriously.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

That is amazing.