Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

I've been doing really well with my starter rare Diesel, Rare Henry and RVD plus a uncommon reigns and a rare Nattie who barely ever loses. but I got a SR Sgt. Slaughter, so its time to wreck some faces :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

ColeM posted:

Really? Maybe it is because revenge was such a better game that it makes world tour look lovely by comparison? All i remember is dropping world tour when revenge came out and never looking back. Its been ages since i played either though.

Revenge takes the parts of World Tour that were good and made them better, and improved the stuff that was lacking. so there's really no reason to play WT because Revenge is simply better, but that's not to say WT isn't really good. All 4 of the AKI engine games released here have reasons to be played.

Anyways while we're on this topic, let's gush more about how good VPW2 is. The shoot-fight mode is actually more thought out than I was expecting, actual takedowns and mounts. I'm not an MMA guy but I won't lie it's pretty fun.

Madtrixr fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Apr 22, 2015

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

I will admit that I was not a fan of having to face Johnny Ace and Bart Gunn every other week. But teaming with Vader helps with that.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Skunkrocker posted:

(let's face it, they're all poo poo, including No Mercy)

And this is where you're gonna lose people.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

What if I need three N64 controllers? What do I do then?

Get a USB splitter i guess.
or have a computer that 2 usb ports on the front and two on the top, like mine somehow does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Tato posted:

Attitude was horrendous. The graphics and control were just as bad as War Zone, but the game thought it would be super fun to make you wrestle lots of handicap or tag matches with those atrocious inputs, so you would just get demolished in the corner by dudes while futility trying to remember how to do a sidewalk slam. The two WCW Aki games ate their lunch and Acclaim just stood pat and didn't improve a single loving thing besides CAW. And then continued to not change a drat thing for the ECW games. Acclaim were hard workers.

Still, I will never be able to get rid of all the generic "Player One" taunts from my brain.

*hits guy with a board 300 times because the controls are too terrible to do any moves* OH YEAH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!

Acclaim were not very good at the whole video games thing. They had some decent titles (I fuckin love Re-Volt) but they put out way more poo poo than gold.