Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

SuperCard is really enjoyable. It's fast, easy to understand, and I don't have to get mad about losing. I just get one less pick in exhibition, big whoop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

BigRed0427 posted:

So what is the difference between Train and Combine?

As far as I can tell the best thing you can do is train someone to max THEN combine.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Anyone else not able to start a KotR? It has been waiting for players for almost an hour now.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I can now confirm that combining high level cards makes stronger pro cards. I got around 15 extra points on all stats on a common AJ for combing 2 level 10s.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Just a reminder that in SuperCard to get the best out of your cards, combine 2 max level cards. I did testing with some commons and combing them any early loses you quit a few stat points. Just dump all of your grey and green cards into any blue card and cross your fingers for a double.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I got a Pro SR Del Rio and he is nearly untouchable. Still wish I could get Christian out of KotR so I could get him to pro. Also a maxed Uncommon AJ is beating the snot out of Rares.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I guess I'm the obsessive guy because I have too many Rares now. I got Pro SR Del Rio, SR Hogan, SR Meysterio, Max SR Mr. McMahon and Max Pro Uncommon AJ. I'm at the cusp of Super Rare ++ tier.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

beggar posted:

I have a SR pro Vince and he demolishes.

You call that a Mr. McMahon? I'll show you a Mr. McMahon!

A reminder to train before you combine.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Potsticker posted:

When you make him pro, take picture when he gets to 15 so we can compare the difference!

Here you go!

Yours:

Mine:

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Blasmeister posted:

So what did you combine with the latter McMahon, a maxed out level 25 one? that is a helluva boost if so.

Yeah, two max level cards make total monsters. My maxed out uncommon AJ can take a few Ultra Rares.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

This is not a joke! Vince Russo is booking in EWR This is not a joke!

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Vince Russos dream team: Randy Orton and El Torito

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I don't know if Russo is joking around or being kinda serious.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

BoredDG posted:

This will be on YouTube later right? I won't be able to watch it right now.

Yeah, probably tomorrow night.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

It will probably never happen again, but I'm so glad I was here to experience it.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Shima Honnou posted:

Please link that when it gets on Youtube, I have to watch the whole thing because I wasn't here for it.

The hiring might not have been recorded, but the booking was.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

When is the roster reveal?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

smashpro1 posted:

Now on day 3 of me being unable to play Supercard. :smith:

What device are you using? Did you try uninstalling an reinstalling?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I somehow made it to the finals of KotR. After I get my 2 Rares, which are use less now, I'll never play it again. Maybe I can boost myself up a teir.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Spikey posted:

The WWE 2K15 roster reveal is starting.

http://www.twitch.tv/ign

Cesaro is explaining how mocap works.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Skunkrocker posted:

What have I missed so far? I overslept

No big surprises except for Tyson Kidd.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Skunkrocker posted:

Let's remove anyone who debuted post-Wrestlemania, because it seems that Wrestlemania is the cutoff point. Also, if I'm right and if he gets added, it means Cody will be in the game as Cody Rhodes, not Stardust.

:smith:

They can add those dude later for DLC.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Basic Chunnel posted:

If 2K wants to go in a simulation it's direction then you'll probably just have to make CAWs

The former was a Reddit rumor, the latter is speculation, afaik

They confirmed that career mode starts in NXT. Probably why these have Gabriel and Kidd in the game.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Sockser posted:

I'm up to 350 / 20. Someone please help me I can't stop.

888-155. Here's my star player.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Sockser posted:

I have two level 20 rare hogans ready to smash together but one is stuck in a king of the ring for another 20+ hours.

Christ, these take way too long.

I'm not even gonna attempt LotR again until I get into at least Legendary tier. I'm a level away from Ultra Rare right now in fact.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I am become farts, destroyer of worlds.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Potsticker posted:

Not pro + max level.

Hey bro, I just go it. With everyone else's luck with Divas I am almost guaranteed to win every Diva match. In fact, I trained her with my maxed uncommon AJ and I jumped 17 levels. Fingers crossed for a dupe soon.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

epitasis posted:

thats gotta be the best card in the game unless there's an epic eva marie

I saw a Legendary Steph once. All stats were at least level 400.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

NienNunb posted:

Saw like 300+ new comments and thought Benoit or someone was confirmed for 2k15. What is wrong with you people?

Dude, I got an Ultra Rare Natalya! Do you understand the words I'm saying!?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Well I just won my 1000th game. I think I need to take a break.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

KungFu Grip posted:

Foley hasn't been employed by the WWE in months and refused to sign a contract for Video Game stuff because of the late and less pay of those checks.

Didn't he say he would resign if they made a Santa Foley action figure? I hope they do because Foley and Christmas is awesome.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

The Bee posted:

How the heck do I use my support items in Supercard? There are so many times I've lost when a timely ladder or WWE Universe would've had me winning easily.

Select your support before you wrestler. You gotta predict when to use a card or not. That's why I use the Manager card, it lasts all 3 rounds.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Borrowed Ladder posted:

On supercard, are you guys using mostly left and right blue alignment guys? It seems like there are way less yellow up and down guys, and since they don't mesh with my four key guys building any of them is pointless.

I got a Rare Pro Edge, SR Hogan, rare Rey and Warrior, and SR Eva. With this lineup I can team Edge and Rey for speed, Hogan and Warrior for charisma, etc. But any yellow guys I get gently caress with the flow so they end up being pointless.

I use 2 pairs, all SRs. Andre and Batista (soon to be replaced by Big Show) who are yellow then Del Rio and Vince who are blue. Got some URs to level up too, but I don't think they are better then my current cards. Back to grinding!

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

After finally maxing out my team, I start getting a decent influx of UR cards. My maxed out SRs are still better though.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

2k Press release posted:

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 25, 2014-- 2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed collectible card game, WWEŽ SuperCard, was downloaded more than 1.5 million times during its first week of release. With an average rating of 4.5/5 stars on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as 4/5 stars on Google Play, WWE SuperCard has quickly cemented its position as the most successful WWE-branded casual game to have ever been launched by 2K or WWE for mobile devices.

"In less than one week, WWE SuperCard broke 2K's records and became one of the Company's most popular free-to-play games to date," said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. "WWE SuperCard is a fun, engaging and addictive game for mobile game enthusiasts, WWE fans and card collectors alike, bringing the larger-than-life action of WWE straight to their mobile devices to engage with at home or on-the-go."

"Surpassing 1.5 million downloads globally for WWE SuperCard in less than one week is truly an incredible accomplishment," said Casey Collins, Executive Vice President, Consumer Products, WWE. "2K's video game expertise combined with WWE's strong brand appeal and passionate fan base set the foundation for a successful mobile application."

WWE SuperCard users have also generated the following statistics across iOS and Android devices:

Logged in to WWE SuperCard for more than 18 million unique sessions;
Spent approximately 14 minutes in an average gameplay session;
Achieved more than 82 million victories in Exhibition Mode;
Commenced more than 575,000 King of the Ring season-based sessions.
WWE SuperCard challenges players to build teams of WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, train them to their full potential, battle in various match types and test their luck in high stakes tournament action. Featuring more than 400 cards in active play, with each card representing one of seven different rarity levels, WWE SuperCard delivers an extensive array of collectible content with high replay value. In addition, WWE SuperCard enables players to enhance their experience through the purchase of individual card packs.

TL;DR Game is super popular and mored updates will arrive in the future.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

AlmightyPants posted:

Here's another one - are combined cards worth more xp than their constituent parts? Should I combine cards before using them for training?

Yes. You get about a 25% boost in xp by combining.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

There are a lot of things that could be done to improve SuperCard. I'd like to be able to sell my cards for credits so I could get better picks and more picks. I'd also like a larger deck size. I got a bunch of cards taking up space, waiting for a pair.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

smashpro1 posted:

I turned on my Kindle this morning, and SuperCard apparently got an update with new modes and cards?

Nothing on iOS yet, but there was a message about a Champions Challenge in September. Looks a major update is happening this week,

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

So we can bet on wrestling in a safe environment? I'm all aboard. I also assume this is for Raw and PPVs, because Smackdown spoilers would be cheating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Blasmeister posted:

Also the fact these are both gold bordered and one of a kind is triggering my dumb collector instincts like mad and making me really not want to do the logical thing and combine and then feed the low tier ones as they're no longer useful to me. 4k exhibition games has got me all the way to UR Cena, but the SR Paige pair is the only thing I actually needed from the reward cards.

I'm having the same plight. At least they are both in your card catalog now.