Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I never knew I wanted to see Vader bodyslam someone out of an office window so bad until now. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

The current IC champ is rated lower than Damien Sandow and Erick Rowan. Let that sink in.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I see WWE2k15 finally brought back the long forgotten rule of winning the Royal Rumble by climbing out of the steel cage.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Geektox posted:

Have you played the game because I'm wondering why you are so fixated on a single permutation out of many of a mechanic you literally never have to engage with if you don't want to. It's not like Trips personally comes to your house and breaks your disk over his knee or something. :confused:

Trips begs to differ :colbert:

https://youtu.be/KHlT-aZeTUM?t=4m

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

triplexpac posted:

I'm running a brand split, and I swear my off-brand storylines are losing momentum when I run the other brand's shows. So like, Raw storylines will drop from B to C when I do a Smackdown. I think it's a glitch?

I never played TEW but that looks like it's working as intended :haw:

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Testekill posted:

NewLegacyInc are running another 24 hour charity stream next month for Fighting Back. Last year was pretty great and had a bunch of wrestlers on it like Jervis Cottonbelly, Johnny Yuma, Sidney Bakabella, Vince Russo & a few other guys whose names I can't remember.

Was that the same stream that had that amazing Royal Rumble where Kurt Angle Kirk Angel almost made it all the way to the end despite losing all his limbs?

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Chris James 2 posted:

The chosen one :negative:

Judging by the other headlines, NJPW End Of Days Tour is very apt.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Gonna give this lovely game a try. Requested the gWo as Weffy13.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Paracaidas posted:

Seems like Champions really factors win streak into their matchmaking algorithms...

Over the course of an hour (and then a 45 minute wait for healthpack regen) I won 17 straight to raise my notoriety from 320 to 755. at 15 wins (659), the notoriety (and talent) of opponents shot up dramatically. From being relatively even notoriety matchups, the lowest out of the 3packs offered were 750, then 917, then 894. Now every matchup contains a 3-star opponent, I'm unable to 'seek revenge' and the lowest notoriety option is 1006.

I assume it's a rubberband to prevent what I did (sandbag your defensive pairing to hemorrhage notoriety , crazy winstreak for fame-only worth the time when the reward is shirts), but that snaps back hard.

For awhile that was the only thing that kept me coming back to this game but then they just recently patched out the exploit that let you refresh opponents as long as you had revenge available. Now it's impossible for me to get a 3+ winstreak even after sandbagging. I think I'm done with this game.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Basic Chunnel posted:

MDickie wrestler names are even better than the ones from that other lovely off-brand console game from a year or two back. Brook Laser vs. Slam Dunk indeed

I'm personally invested in the epic that was Nico Moron vs. Dragon Ryan.

P.S. Kirk Angel will never not crack me up.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

https://clips.twitch.tv/DreamyFriendlyAubergineNotLikeThis

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

None of those wrestlers are Batista tho?? :confused:

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

It happened again!

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

https://i.imgur.com/rJ6yGr4.gifv

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

nL are playing 2k20 one last time and :allears:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuaveAthleticWaterKevinTurtle-G-KgFCPY_K3wDmIA

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Drakkel posted:

My favorite Wrestling Empire stream is the one New Legacy did where they had a goal of getting everyone fired from every promotion so they would get signed to a promotion and immediately challenge a random person backstage to a "Loser Leaves Town Battle Royale" with the entire roster in it.

The best part of that stream was when their plan backfired and all the clones of their wrestler got eliminated in the same match. Due to the funky way the game handles firings, the game interpreted this as:

Fired >>> Died >>> Fired From Death

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

oldskool posted:

while they wait for the midnight unlock they're doing a 30-man CPU rumble of everyone in 2k22 that didn't make it to 2k23, lmao

And in typical 2K fashion, the game softlocks before #30 enters. Never change 2K :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Oh my god, this game has a Kevin Dunn mode