Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I'm almost done with Super Rare+ tier and I haven't got one god drat Super Rare the entire time I've been playing this tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Chinook posted:

Try out KOTR. It's kinda fun, and as long as you've stuffed in your best cards, I bet you'll be in the tier where you'll almost surely get a SR card.

I'm in the semifinals of one now! It's just been really annoying to get like 300 wins in the tier and no super rare :(

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Sockser posted:

1600 - 42 :unsmigghh:

Kill me. loving take me out back and put one in my skull.

I'm 1620-60, though that's been going steadily down since moving to UR+ tier.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

Bah, lost in the semis of my epic tier KOTR, had a matchup where I was favoured in 2/4 and him in the others and his ones kept coming up. Oh well at least I get 1 epic card out of this, hopefully not another support and I can finally phase out my super rare pros.

Does anyone know if there's some resource for looking up max potential stats? I could level up a UR pro Vince McMahon but as it's probably the worst UR I'm unsure if it'll beat a random levelled epic.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eniVv8lTf4fUmA5pawq28jacc3qeojI99gi9_jEnUHg/edit#gid=0

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

The Ladder sounds like exhibition but with prizes for winning. That would be neat.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

That's the same day Far Cry 4, GTA5 re-release, DA:I, and Project CARS all come out. Good luck.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm gonna gently caress the ghost

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I already have one SR Pro John Cena. With two... I'll be unstoppable.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Mayostard posted:

With such little time left, I'm voting we stack Team Brock

Edit: Guess I was wrong about the start time.

Mayostard posted:

With such little time left, I'm voting we stack Team Brock

Edit: Guess I was wrong about the start time.

pick team Cena because he has a lot of fans and he always wins public opinion polls

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Jayou posted:

The "WWE2k15 Gameplay Trailer" is up on IGN...

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/09/22/wwe-2k15-first-official-gameplay-trailer

No hints of NXT in the gameplay trailer - So Im guessing a second trailer will be on the show tonight? Otherwise the Next Generation thing doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Though as always with WWE, I am prepare to be disappointed.

next generation can also refer to the new consoles that they are being put out on for the first time

also the only thing Daniel Bryan was in the trailer for was to be Pedigreed

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

on the Network schedule for tonight after Raw there's a 2K15 roster reveal so there will probably be more information there

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I was hoping that peoples champion would be an always-running thing. it's nice to have something that makes exhibition wins count apart from more and more cards

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I'm starting to suspect this game has been hacked. I saw a maxed out R pro Paige and I swear the player didn't even have 1000 games.

you get a second rare Paige at 200 games

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm going to refuse to shake anybody's hand in mycareer

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm siding with Jericho because I don't want even more Paiges

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

cams posted:

Everyone on Supercard has pretty much figured out the whole "punt half of your cards so that you can have just enough cards of super high level to win" which makes playing rather frustrating. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a solution, but something really needs to be done about it. It's stupid going against 3 epic pros with a team of UR Pros.

the quickest way would probably be to implement getting 3 cards for winning 3-0, theoretically leading to full decks being played in order to get that extra card

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I will never get a better diva than this pair of UR Paiges and I'm okay with it.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

just made it to Epic++. do any Epics drop here or is it as useless as the first two ranks?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

the first two Epic Pros Supercard has given me have been divas. this game is evil

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

the character models really do look great this year, I just hope the other aspects of the presentation catch up in future releases. like the commentary is still just inexcusably bad considering how far it's come in other sports games.

striving for realism on this one

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

finally... I have acquired the fabled Superdeck, only talked about in hushed whispers... before now

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I enjoyed Road to Glory a lot more than I ever did People's Champion. the three Stings will make a very nice addition to my deck.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

That helps a little but its still no guarantee. I just played a 3 because the guy had a 2:1 W:L ratio and he still had at least 6 Epics in his deck and then a bunch of Uncommons. I managed to edge out a win with a little luck in shuffling but that easily could have been an rear end kicking on me like I've been experiencing of late. At some point it just starts to feel like it makes more sense to get the easier 1 pt if I'm losing 3 out of every 4 "+3" games.

the wall is hilarious considering I was winning +5 matches well into Flair and
I immediately hit a point at like 40 points in where I struggled and still am struggling to win +1 matches

RTG is definitely the most fun game mode they've made, the last one was fun and it's sad that this one immediately became a humongous pain in the rear end

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

cyberia posted:

The only good thing about the RTG mode in Supercard is watching the Supercard forum eat itself alive.

I just read that forum and boy howdy people sure do take their free phone game seriously

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Happitoo posted:

I sandbag the poo poo out of KoTR. I quit after getting through the quarter finals though. I don't have the time/energy to farm energy to keep going and I know that my odds of winning the whole thing are poo poo because everyone else in spots 1-4 or 5 are sandbagging too so I take my 1 survivor card and go home. I have enough legendary support cards, I don't need any more.

I've currently got 18 survivor cards with no card to match it up to. It's frustrating as poo poo. If there were a means of getting survivor cards reliably without having to sandbag the hell out of KoTR I would do it, but alas, there isn't. So I'll keep going until I've got a full RTG team of survivor pros.

once I got into Survivor the game decided to be generous as hell with me. my first two SV board pulls were Erick Rowans and right after the RTG with the Flair SV reward I got a second from the board. that plus the two blue Stings has been good. still refuses to give me Legendary Pros though

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

finally won a Survivor KOTR and my rewards were Miz and Bo Dallas. eat poo poo supercard

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

the Bo actually does make a pair for me which is nice just in time for the new RTG event.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

matchmaking is definitely a lot nicer this go-round. I'm not too far away from a Batista and he'll fit in my deck nicely. RTG is definitely the best event they have going

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Erebus posted:

I'm trying to convince myself that there is no good reason to be playing Immortals. The last set of fights in the campaign is ridiculous even with legendary III Triple H and Big Show, and the game isn't actually that fun to play anyway.

But I keep collecting coins to see if the next discount gold pack has anything worthwhile... :negative:

this is how I feel about supercard, but since August

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

I am both proud and ashamed

I feel worse

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

Ok you win that one. I'm afraid to ask both how much that set you back and how nuts your deck had to have been to make it there. I hit my wall at ~150 through Titus and bought a 75 title match bundle for mine.

I think it was $20 (15 for title matches and 5 for bouts). my deck's 5 SV pros (6 with the Nikki), 5 RTG cards, and the rest Leg Pros with 1 or 2 SV singles in there. I hit the wall at about the same time you did

Bard Maddox fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Feb 16, 2015

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

you preordered WWE 2k15 so maybe you shouldn't throw stones about wastes of money, moron

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

I just feel like I should be doing something to help. Like there should be a foundation I can donate to to help people who are playing supercard kick their horrible addiction or something.

E: At least WWE2k15 is a game, even if it's a bad one. Also the moron was totally uncalled for, as I was just joshing you.

if I can't call you a moron then what's the point of this forum, moron

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

VoLaTiLe posted:

Can you link your deck?

I'm at Survivor stage and still need to build Legendary Pros in order to begin winning Survivor KOTR's.

Just curious :v:

I naturally hit the wall in RTG the top end of legendary into the beginning of the first Survivor card.

the Survivor Pros aren't fully leveled because they're at the perfect sandbag level in KOTR to get a Survivor card with minimal effort

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

The American Dream posted:

How many times do I have to fusion commons in order to move to uncommon. Do I just need to get all of them

swipe to the right

DoctorDelaware posted:

You have more RtG cards than I have Survivors. :(

I just got a new survivor pro today too!

Bard Maddox fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Feb 17, 2015

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

it's seemed to change back to "legendary to survivor" on the store. you would think that they'd hold off a bit since the fusion cards just came out but then I remember how F2P game development works

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

epitasis posted:

stop playing the game dummies

I enjoy playing the game because I am a weak minded moron forever addicted to collecting things and big numbers

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

epitasis posted:

open the calculator app and type some big numbers in

the numbers aren't next to a nice picture of Daniel Bryan so it doesn't count

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

DoctorDelaware posted:

Edit: Just downloaded; here's the lineup:

1st: 2 random cards of your tier
2nd: 1 of your tier, support from the tier below
Semis: 1 of your tier
Quarters: 1 of 1 tier below
9th-10th: 1 of 2 tiers below, 1 of 3 tiers below
11th-14th: 1 of 2 tiers below
15th-16th: bupkis

in WrestleMania level only the top 2 get WM cards. semis get 2x survivor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Road to Glory is still fun (especially since my deck does +3 all the way through) but PCC is a garbage mode for idiots