Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I am having no luck getting a Rare or better Cesaro. It's the only thing I really want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

My current team: Rare Mark Henry(maxed), Super Rare Andre, SR Vince McMahon, SR Erick Rowan, and Uncommon Summer Rae(maxed)

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

I can't believe Russo got nL kicked off Twitch. How did that happen?

Vince Russo accidentally emailed Twitch support.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

simosimo posted:

I still don't get KOTR. It's been like a whole day and it's still not done, so basically it's an automatic thing and you pop in every few hours to top up stamina?

Yeah, it's an automatic thing. I think there's a good idea there, but it needs a lot of retooling to work.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Astro7x posted:

I've done that, I am at the point where it asks me to begin a KOTR, and all those cards on the screen are "in use" when I go to train those cards.

It seems like you need to have 5 lovely cards just sitting in there at all times.

Switch them out for guys you like that just aren't quite high-stat enough for your main hand.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

smashpro1 posted:

Super Rare ++ tier, only SRs I've gotten after over 1,000 total matches are Zack Ryder, Cesaro, and Big Show. I HAVE, however gotten maxed pro Hogan and Studd, and can combine maxed Rare Sarge, Mr. Perfect, and Eva Maries as soon as this KOTR ends.

My Super Rare Pro Cesaro is pretty much a world beater right now, so don't lump him in with Big Show and Zack Ryder.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The Goog posted:

When at all possible, yes. Here's what I wonder: I have a Rare Ricky Steamboat that I trained to about Level 10 before he got pulled out of my exhibition deck and I stopped caring about him. If I hold onto him until I get another Rare Steamboat and make them Pro, will that Level 0 Pro Rare Steamboat give more or less experience than the Level 10 Rare Steamboat I have now?

Yeah.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

I must have merged two different real-world mod versions at some point because there are two Curt Hawkinses and two Brodus Clays and I naturally snapped them up and formed the new tag teams of Dillon Collins / Dillon Rollins and Bush Reno / Clinton Vegas, respectively.

You can mod Supercard?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

That's the one that I only occasionally update but I take all the info from here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CnuwcQmqo_94gJA2Xp5VQk-cOT7Va2nOQOU05aru3qQ/edit#gid=413037175

I just copied it because I wanted it sorted by total points instead of name (also because there is a script on that doc that always freezes my browser until I get the option to disable it)

e: I just updated it through UR Pro

Speaking of Supercard, I think we might be in the same KOTR.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I just fought an ultra rare Ric Flair, and it's the first Flair I've seen at all, in any category. And I've been playing since almost day one. Is he new??

No, he's only ultra or above. I've seen plenty of epic and legendary Flairs.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

This aspect of the game is probably my favourite. I love when people clearly pick decks based on the character and not the actual stats, so my SR Christian constantly runs through Rocks, HBK's, and Hogans.

But picking a deck solely by stats is just boring.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jonny Angel posted:

I have four SR Fandangos. These constitute 2/3 of the non-ladder SR cards I own. The game is telling me something and I don't like it.

It's saying that Fandango is cool and good. That's a sentiment I agree with.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MotU posted:

I got too many Rares and nothing to really combine and now I am hitting the card limit constantly unless I feed wrestlers other dudes every few matches

why are you not constantly training the ones you actually like to the maximum? Why do you keep cards around that aren't in your KOTR?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

harperdc posted:

Got second in an UR KOTR! A new pair is mine!

...oh it's a pair of Jack Swaggers. Aww.

Uh, Jack Swagger is dope as hell.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Got 2 super rare Brocks, and once I've got them leveled up, I'll be right in Epic Tier.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

gently caress that. I'm going to replace all of the commentary with "I'm marking out bro! I'm seven years old again!"

Who the gently caress was that guy again? I forget. Some shithead.

Ruined one of the best Rumbles.

What a fucker.

Matt Striker, now on the Lucha Underground commentary team

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

smashpro1 posted:

I'm hoping for an older feud. Something along the lines of Austin vs. Rock.

I'd like to see a tag team feud somewhere down the line.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

It's the first thing that popped up into mind.

Everyone has a Hugh G. Rection pop up now and then, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I was on the border of UR++ and Epic, until I got a UR Manager. Then, i got an Epic AJ. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Why cookie Rocket posted:

"I know of Rare Pro Natalya, and the elders speak of a non-pro UR Brie....but what is....'good diva'?"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Why would anyone play Jericho when they could get Stardust or Cesaro by playing Orton?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jonny Angel posted:

I'mma buy 2K15, play MyCareer, make a big loving hoss, and try to become the most popular wrestler in the world by having as many big loving hoss-offs as possible. What should my big loving hoss be named, and which big loving hoss should I target for my first big loving feud?

Hank Fauker
Mark Henry

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

I downloaded Supercard.

I don't get it.

Guess I suck.

:smith:

It is literally impossible to be unskilled at Supercard because it takes no actual skill besides "which number is larger?". Just grind for better cards, and you'll be getting Legendaries in no time.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

smashpro1 posted:

Giving up on winning a PCC Orton. After grinding for ten hours and only moving up 500 spots, it's becoming obvious that I'm not gonna move up the additional 1,000 needed to get it. If nothing else, Epic Pro Cesaro will help me out in KOTR.

You lucky dog. I'm basically settling for the Pro Stardust, so I can finally get into Epic KOTRs.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

smashpro1 posted:

Yes! Oui! Si! Ja! Da!

Goddamn.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

These restructurings put my KOTR deck juuuuuuuuuuust over the line to Epic. Time for guaranteed URs!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

epitasis posted:

Hey I think I can tell you the entire list of matches in 2k15's showcase mode if you'll shut up about card treadmill with fake rarities for a minute

Go on...

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

They can make more money that way. That's seriously the answer to all of the DLC questions.

Also, it's on the disc already so there isn't this big file package to download once you buy it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

VoLaTiLe posted:

drat does nobody like Seth rollins apart from me :vince: ... Ambrose is 3 million wins ahead

I chose Seth because a second UR Miz is the only reward I could concievably get that has any use to me.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Survivor tier has Layla and Cesaro so I'm going to be grinding forever until I get them.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Devo posted:

Can't wait to pull a Survivor Jack Swagger

This unironically.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The rewards for the latest pcc are just awful.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Swagger Dagger posted:

I've deleted my copy of Supercard.

Join me.

But there are so many cards I haven't gotten yet, like Ultra Rare Cesaro, Epic Cesaro, and Survivor Cesaro.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sef! posted:

He's Swiss, tho?

And?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I don't really get the point of trying to run NXT and get people over on it like they're going to stay there, it's literally a farm league.

Because one hour a week with a small roster is way easier than bringing the people you want off the NXT roster to WWE, which is at least 6 hours a week.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

yeah but "new gen" is like a weird replacement for next gen that came out of nowhere. also they've been out for a year now, they're the current gen consoles. at what point do they stop being new gen

for the record i know how console generations work, i play video games, i don't need the concept explain to me. i'm just arguing semantics because i hate change

It's the New Generation because HBK and Diesel are here.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Genericide posted:

Which PS3 WWE game is most worth checking out, beyond 2K14? I'm looking for something cheap to kill a weekend.

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns with the appropriate CAW set.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Perry Normal posted:

1. Jerishow - 69 pts

nice.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gough Suppressant posted:

WCW stars like Fit Finlay!

uh yeah

and Regal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

remusclaw posted:

The true question how far back do we go with Austin, I'm hoping for his greatest opponent, Ricky Steamboat.