Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

quote:

This same currency allows you to hire managers of varying ability

Accompanied to the ring by Mr. Fuji, the Ultimate Crack Smoking Warlock!

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I guess that is a neat way to balance it. Go with Jericho (who everyone would side with) for a crappy prize or go with loving Orton for a good prize.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

If they're going big on the NXT stuff, she was the biggest thing in the women's division there by several leagues.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I gave Ken Shamrock the Women's title in No Mercy and never looked back.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Haha, they have the match with Cena smashing Rey Mysterio's dreams like the good friend that he is.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Where's John Cena and Pitbull?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I'm always kind of amused that Mike Salmon (the sports guy for Game Players back in the day) is now the Chief of Research at 2k. He always seemed like more of a hockey guy than anything, though.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The hardcore matches in this are insanely fun, there's little more amusing than trying to bully someone onto a big spot on a thumbtack field

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I saw somewhere the release dates are staggered by month (Keith Lee/Bunny in July, Hook/Danhausen in August) but don't know how accurate that is

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yeah, the online crashes are a real adventure if you're playing on someone else's PS4, where it also demands a net connection every five minutes to verify the PS4 license

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

You can remap your buttons and I definitely suggest putting run on R2 and irish whip on Circle

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

At least pin breaks are just as busted for the AI. Had a triple threat match vs Mox and Kenny, Mox hits the Death Rider on me, Kenny quickly takes the pin. Mox proceeds to drop five axehandles that hit nothing as the ref counts 3

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Okay the Historic setting for Barbed Wire Deathmatch is incredible. Timer runs out, cheap sparklers and smoke go up. Two seconds later your person sells for nothing and falls over

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Patch just went out, apparently exclusively to address the crashing problems

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

For that one I just took advantage of the fact that no one can really kick out if they're sufficiently beaten up (even if they fall down from weak attacks). Threw someone out of the ring at the end of the match, turned around and knocked everyone else down with dropkicks, stole a pin on the last guy before anyone could get up

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Wow, had a Lights Out match with Christian, I threw one of the big road cones over his head. Christian stumbled off, got a fire extinguisher and started shooting it in the wrong direction. I was dying

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Holding the run button seems to work for me, or maybe it's a placebo

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The trick to multi matches is that everyone just kind of dies if you beat them up enough. Like at no health left you can steal pins off a bodyslam or chuck someone out of the ring and they'll be stunned for a dog's age

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The new patch finally loving unlocked Owen Hart for me, I had well over 100 matches before and no Owen

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I couldn't sleep last night so I put Fight Forever on at like 3:00 AM, rolled a random match, ended up with Hangman vs Punk in a barbed wire match that ended with Hangman throwing him into the boards and then powerbombing him on the broken board for the win. Game good (I wish there was more of it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I liked the one where you chose an NXT guy to eventually go up against Cena, you could pick Bo Dallas and the commentary was suitably "Bo Dallas has just beaten John Cena, what in the absolute gently caress"