Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Antitonic posted:

Anyone who missed Russo booking EWR, it's been uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irE8uWCBzb4

He joins in at about 9:30.

On the topic of NewLegacy INC, I wonder how they can just break the game so easily.

Like here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78I8ln2XFaE

How could you even do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Just decided to try out Supercards just now. First card that I get is a rare Santino. I can predict this only going better for me.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Just got a rare Tyson Kidd and an uncommon Dolph Ziggler after an exhibition match. I'm pretty happy with this result as Tyson has pretty decent stats.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

So is Undisputed 3 worth picking up as a casual MMA fan?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Got an uncommon Brock Lesnar and an uncommon manager (aka Paul Heyman) after my last match. Just what are they playing at here?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Yeah, I saw someone with 0-0 in the Super Rare tier and my first thought is "I wonder how much money they spent"

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Oh my loving god yes. gently caress the barbershop window, imagine if Shawn threw Jannetty through the office window?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

So did they just go "I'm pretty sure this is what Vince looks like" and just decide that was good enough? Because that is shocking.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Perigryn posted:

You could probably get it cheaper on Black Friday.

Simo is a pom so I don't think that's an option.

Edit: I guess a decent option would be Boxing Day. The English have that right?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I'm honestly digging my Warrior Engine XXV game in TEW2013. It's a Big Japan clone and I've actually started a fun storyline involving one of my top heels. He accidentally eliminates his stables leader in a battle royale for a title shot and he gets kicked out of the stable (The Society of Bastards) and gets destroyed in a Deathmatch with him taking a sick bump at the end. He misses a couple of shows then returns for a triple threat for the world title against the champ and his former stablemate. His former boss eats the pin and the guy, who is working a simpleton gimmick decides that since he wasn't pinned then he was the champion and gets his brother to send him the ECW-equivalents world title.

It's actually really fun to just run the ideas in my head. It's a shame that my boss has declared that I can't hire anyone with less than 35 charisma and they can't be older than 38. That means that only four of my main eventers can be re-signed and a fair chunk of my upper-midcard are in the firing line due to age. So that isn't ideal at all.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Liar Lyre posted:

I downloaded Fire Pro Wrestling Returns and a roster pack and now I can't stop simming tournaments. I'm trying to organize a 32 team Survivor Series Tournament. I'm having trouble thinking of 32 teams though.

Well, one team has to obviously be Kai En Tai DX.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solomonic posted:

oh poo poo, I didn't even realize they were doing WMMA4. I hope we get a next-gen equivalent of Digital Warriors and it's made by someone who isn't a tremendous Tekken mark.

Same here. It's a fun mod but drat is it annoying how half of the Tekken cast are rated at International popularity which should really only be for iconic fighters.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

hahaha i had that game at one point, it was a precursor to WWE Day of Reckoning and it was pretty bad

Nah, 19 was pretty solid. 18 was the one that was awful.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I've had non-wrestlers gain pop. My announcer and colour commentator in my current WEXXV game have gained about 10 overness in each region since I signed them about 8 or so months ago. Also my referee has gained a couple of points of for some reason.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Dreamsicle posted:

So in TEW, what stats determine the quality of a road agent?

Psychology, Respect. Respect isn't as important but it's nice to have your road agent be a locker room leader so that he can bring up morale. However a good road agent should have at least 75 psychology.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Liar Lyre posted:

The best part of 2k15 is people streaming it and trying to break it. The new physics and collisions are absolutely hilarious.

The best part of any WWE game is NewLegacyInc finding new ways to break it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

WMMA 4 has this really cool reality tv show feature where you can run your own Ultimate Fighter series. Of course if you have one person with an interesting personality then be prepared for the reports to always say that they were a highlight of the show.

Yeah, put side to side it's far more noticable that the moves look like they have less impact and they don't include any individual touches. But seriously, No Mercy is 14 years old and the moves still are animated pretty well.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jan 3, 2015

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Jubs posted:

Um...my post wasn't bashing the moves. It was to show how awesome AKI was.

Nah, I was talking about the videos in your post. AKI were awesome at animating moves.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

If only they could include a move from FPWR where you can hurricanrana someone off the top rope to the outside. That was always a fun way to eliminate yourself and someone else.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

One FPR match had Sting and Flair beating the poo poo out of each other which ended in Flair rolling me up with a quick cradle for the pin. I wasn't even mad.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

They should be annoyed with its inclusion because it looks so loving slow in that video. The big thing with the Bucks is that, even though they are the definition of video-game wrestling, there's never any wasted motion while in that video it looks way too slow.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Oh you want Roman Reigns? gently caress you, give us 22 bucks.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

triplexpac posted:

Anyone have any good mods to recommend for TEW? For the life of me I can't sustain a modern day game playing as NJPW, I always get demoted in size.

Montreal Aftermath mod is a must have. I believe that there's also a pretty good 1987 mod.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

TNA went out in a blaze of glory

Because of the wonky rules, Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle are perpetually unemployed because there are literally no feds beyond WWE that are good enough for them, but Ken Anderson is a main event-level enhancement talent for NXT now and I got Samoa Joe to run my cult fed dojo.

What the gently caress even happened? Did their popularity just plummet that badly?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Holy christ, the Wrestling Mpire rumble is amazing. Angle was down to a leg.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

And Andre the Giant won the MDickie rumble by back body dropping Randy Savage onto the turnbuckle

EDIT: They're up to about 5,500 or so.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jan 25, 2015

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

And mercifully, it's over.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

List of Rumble Winners

Slater
Kurt Angle
JTG (SVR 09)
Cena
Lesnar
Eddie Guerrero
Kurrgan
Tanahashi
Rhyno
Undertaker
Austin
Regal (Day of Reckoning 2)
Michaels
Spike Dudley (ECW Anarchy Rulz)
Angle
Bubba Ray
Andre the Giant (Obelisk) (Wrestling MPire)
Brock Lesnar (SYM)
Mark Henry (RAW 2)
Spike Dudley (Hardcore Revolution)

Testekill fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 25, 2015

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Nope, I've only been watching the last three. All I know are Spike won both of the ECW rumbles, Andre won the MDickie rumble, Henry won Raw 2 and, Regal won DOR2 and JTG won 09.

EDIT: WWE 2K15 now

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Jimmy Uso won the 2k15 rumble

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

OH poo poo, IT'S VINCE RUSSO!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Russo giving poo poo to the New Day

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

RUSSO BURYING TNA!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Time for Legends of Wrestlemania

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Piper wins the Legends of Wrestlemania rumble.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Wrestlemania 18 next

Updated list

Slater
Kurt Angle
JTG (SVR 09)
Cena
Lesnar
Eddie Guerrero (SVR 06)
Kurrgan
Tanahashi
Rhyno
Undertaker
Austin
Regal (Day of Reckoning 2)
Michaels
Spike Dudley (ECW Anarchy Rulz)
Angle
Bubba Ray
Andre the Giant (Obelisk) (Wrestling MPire)
Brock Lesnar (SYM)
Mark Henry (RAW 2)
Spike Dudley (Hardcore Revolution)
Jimmy Uso (2K15)
Roddy Piper (Legends of Wrestlemania)

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Triple H and his lovely denim jacket wins WM X8 rumble. It lasted 51 minutes and it went about twice as long when Duel recorded it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

WCW Thunder is next

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

THEY'RE WRESTLERS ON THE MOON, THEY CARRY A HARPOON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Brian Adams won the Royal Rumble in space and the alien fans were throwing trash into the ring.