Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://twitch.tv/newlegacyinc

NL are doing a Moneyiest in the Bankiest tournament, what a miserable experience multiman matches are in the WWE games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Oh my loving god, Umaga teleported up the ladder just as Trevor Murdoch was about to win and now they're milling about under the ladder doing nothing.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

This loving match might have gone on for an hour already.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

It's finally loving over.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

This tournament is definitely a one and done.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Drakkel posted:

Imaging saying Fight Forever is a poo poo game cause it only has 4-player matches when this is how literally every multi-man match in the WWE games goes

It is why I don't give a gently caress about Fight Forever only having four players, multi-man matches in WWE games are loving miserable experiences.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Drakkel posted:

How the gently caress do you stand people up when they're down?

Also does it seem like the moment the opponent gains more momentum there's just no way to come back?

It's the button used to counter strikes.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Empire is a very special game

https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyZanyBeaverMikeHogu-f4VEt7CZ2hbMsXtq

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I didn't get a great night's sleep the other night and I created a very dumb creation

https://twitter.com/Ozzilla22/status/1689196993699356672

https://twitter.com/Ozzilla22/status/1689219284747337729/photo/1

Uncle HowD-Von was also probably a dumb portmanteau but I was walking home from the shops and just went "poo poo that's a decent one"

Cult of Pies posted:

R.I.P. Rick Rude, Bret Hart, Diamond Dallas Page, Greg Valentine, Dolph Ziggler, Tony Land.

You can't prove that poipl did that, he was asleep in the Subway car.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Aug 9, 2023

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the wwe 2k23 story mode has you playing as either the most unlikeable babyface in the history of wrestling or the most psychotic nepobaby in the history of wrestling

I wanna know what the gently caress they were thinking with THE LOCK. He's not as bad as the 2K20 protags but he loving sucks.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Are there any "good" modern MMA/UFC games? I have a PS4 and a Switch as my "newest" consoles but I've also got a PS3 if there's a candidate there.

UFC Undisputed 3 on PS3 is a pretty good time.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Speaking of spreadsheet games, I'm playing TEW2020 using the 1997 Cornellverse mod and that world is just not kind to Australians. A worker with a 45 in an in-ring stat is worth getting behind if you're playing an Australian promotion, meanwhile I'm playing CZCW and a 45 is what a developing lower midcarder would only be an okay stat if it were one of their lower in ring ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Drakkel posted:

TEW also hates couples because I swear ever save I've ever played, every single couple breaks up within the first year or so

The C-Verse equivalent of the Hardy Boys in this save broke up because Jeff Hardy went to jail for 15 years.