Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
Some of the cards they put into the Survivor tier are hilarious. Can't wait to pull a Survivor Jack Swagger or Rosa Mendes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Are these daily challenges you guys are talking about only on ios? I'm not seeing anything like that on my Android tablet and I'm just grinding single player missions for 75k.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Liar Lyre posted:

They're permanent. Also, the energy regeneration one is for the energy to fight, not special moves.

Not only are they permanent, they're good for every version of that character. So my bronze Big Show is a stud low level grinder because I dropped money into my gold Big Show.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

I have now purchased four gold booster packs in Immortals. Three have been Lumber Show :sigh:

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Liar Lyre posted:

You can probably beat the single player content with a Gold card that strong. Heck, my legendary 1 Undertaker is a total butt kicker despite being only level 20, especially considering he's one of the weaker Golds.

Yeah my Show kicks rear end now but I want a third gold card damnit. Especially considering my second gold is Trish.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

New challenge up in Immortals and it's a badass looking Skull King HHH that's staying on my team forever and ever :unsmigghh:

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Liar Lyre posted:

Thank god I'm not the only one who plays this. I haven't started yet, but I'm gonna try to beat the second tier of challenges this time. I was really close with Macho King, but work got in the way.

I can usually get through the first two tiers on these challenges without much issue but the third can kick my rear end. I might try to grind a little harder this time.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

I was 8 or 9 fights from getting my third Skull King and the rare gear when the challenge totally reset to zero for me :geno:

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Endless Mike posted:

Somehow I missed that Immortals is running an Evolved Paige challenge and added Big E (as a jungle man jfc) and Ultimate Warrior.

Warrior is the jungle man. Big E is a circus strongman and a Roman god.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Is there a Champions faction with any spots open kicking around here? Tired of pubbie factions where no one logs in and heals my guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Endless Mike posted:

goonWorldOrder

Sent a request. Thanks.