Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Senerio posted:

Vince and ADR for me.

Same for me, and had Kane as a 3rd wheel for when I used Vince in a singles match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

loving network maintenance, it's prime time to grind.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

A tip for the autists out there. You get almost a 10% XP bonus for training with a Pro card versus training with the 2 vanilla cards individually. Not sure if it's worth the extra clicking or not.

Well the lovely KOR is over and I didn't even make the finals. The AI was nice enough to setup 2 SPD heavy rounds with no Diva in the quarter finals.

Rod Munch fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Aug 19, 2014

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Maxed Pro Virgil, a whopping +5 over a stock Cena Rare.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

BigRed0427 posted:

Is there a way to reset your Supercard game and start over?

I don't think so. However, other than your record, you shouldn't really need to. You could just start using lower level cards as that will move you down the ladder in who you are competing with.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

My 6 year old knows nothing about wrestling and loves the game. Everytime Big John Studd comes up, "Ha, it's Santa Claus...easy win for us"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I think the Super Rare + tier is terrible, I don't think I got any Super Rares in that tier. I got a couple in SR, and now more toward the end of SR++.