Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
Let's Go Naga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

Skunkrocker posted:

UGH. I really don't want to get into this argument again, because it's been done to death. But I want to address this.

Yes, we get it, you think Punk being a professional wrestler before being an MMA fighter means he's going to get creamed. Okay. That's fine. I'm not going to disagree with you because that's pointless. And maybe his stats don't reflect his actual in ring experience because he doesn't have any, and putting him in the game now is a huge mistake given he could get rocked in his first match and never fight again, maybe he won't, maybe he'll be a future title holder. None of us know, all we can do is speculate. That I don't care about.

But OBVIOUS FRAUD? That's a little strong. What fraud is there? No matter win or lose he's going to get the poo poo kicked out of him just like every loving UFC fighter, where is the fraud? I really want to know what the "obvious fraud" part of your statement means. Do you think he has a secret conspiracy with Dana White to have UFC fighters lay down for him to make him look like a better fighter than he is or something? What obvious fraud? The gently caress are you talking about?

source your quotes

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

Cubone posted:

Cm. Punk is a weak clown bitch and a big time buttmuch lying idiot baby dingaling fucko who goes in the trash, not the ocatagon

:agreed:

edit: and by trash i mean wwe

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

triplexpac posted:

Have there been any more TEW announcements, or is it all quiet until it gets released (whenever that is)?

Demo is out Monday

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

rovert posted:

The new auto booker feature is pretty ridiculous. Like it a lot.

I'm really hoping this takes the slog out of booking b-shows

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

I feel like the TEW13 mods cranked up drug use and bad behavior just to generate the random events. Proper TEW16 mods should have this stuff toned down.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

Everyone's a free agent except for Ryback. He starts with terrible morale and usually gives his notice after the first week of tapings.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

The Attitude Era game had a ratings graph between each match you played, so I don't really think that's the reason. And besides, they could easily spin it with "haha look at this dumb garbage WCW did!"

Would pre-order for news of a Vince Russo Greatest Hits showcase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

Hahahaha 2K just didn't give a poo poo with this DLC pack

https://twitter.com/KungFu_Grip/status/833969857393721344

holy gently caress that is beyond lazy. so about par for the course with yuke's and wwe