Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I don't know exactly where to put this, so I'm putting it here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

InstantGaming has the WWE 2k18 preorder for $42.11 (Steam version)
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/2108-buy-key-steam-wwe-2k18/

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i have a billion games to play on steam and i still want to get FPW :shobon:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

...and the pitch! posted:

Do you have Friday the 13th: the Shame?
i dont, but i do have other early access titles

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

There had better be a shitload of variations for atomic drop and inverted atomic drop (aka manhattan drop) or I will refund this game instantly

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Shard posted:

I would love if you could pick how to sell stuff. I wanna make everyone sell an atomic drop like Rick Rude

that would be an incredible option. if they won't do that, i will also accept everyone selling the atomic drop like Rick Rude

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lmfao :xd:

the fact that twitter account exists brings me joy

so many of the gifs are sting related, someone should pay tribute and take an atomic drop like the ravishing one

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

if I can't have my cleaner babes be fat janitors, I am docking a star from my rating.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont really mind FTR not being in at release, I like them but I don't desperately need to play as them. Their theme alone would sell DLC. Yukes gonna gouge everybody by doing separate DLC's for FTR theme, Gunn Club theme, Gunn Club theme 2 ("rear end Boys") and Angelico theme :10bux:

I do think its funny to consider anyone who isn't in at release, while C*dy Rh*des the traitor and No More B.S. Paul "Youtube Commentary" Wight are playable from day 1. I don't mean that as a complaint or an insult, either. It's genuinely funny.

I do hope the crossrhodes is fast as hell though, since you should have to spam 5 of them to finish anyone.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I think the problem is that a wrestling game about putting on a good match doesn't work if your opponent isn't cooperating. That set-up would be more like co-op rather than PVP.

I'm not sure what kind of game would suit that best, because I don't think it's a fighting game. Rhythm would probably work but it might not be very fun unfortunately

Although I like the idea of easy rhythm stages because you and your teammate are both scrubs who can barely run the ropes, moving up to the final stages where it's Rey Fenix vs Rey Fenix in a 12-sided 6-roped ring...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I hope the game is fun to play. I don't think whether I can have trios matches or not will be the deciding factor in whether I buy it. If it's a dealbreaker for you, I hope you find a different game to enjoy instead.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

physical media is cool, but I don't think anyone makes physical media for PC games anymore :/

also no early access for steam?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

Gettin a lot of Yakuza vibes from the story mode

some people have said story mode is bad but that sounds like the highest praise to me??

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i really haven't gone outside this thread to see reviews or anything, but the critic response here is weird in that the scores seem fair but only in a world where game reviewers actually score games from 0-100. I thought 'game is fun but lacking in many features that players will expect' was in the realm of an 80 for inflated game scores? Or does that only apply to releases from certain studios?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RandolphCarter posted:

I have righted coward Tony’s greatest wrong and given Best Friends gold. This game is very fun, it’s a shame the caw sucks so much.

Not sure the CAW is gonna continue to suck... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ehzipl0qQc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Are there any "good" modern MMA/UFC games? I have a PS4 and a Switch as my "newest" consoles but I've also got a PS3 if there's a candidate there.

https://twitter.com/BenTheBaneDavis/status/1728803341797392391