Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Next year will be the same poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

What's up with the special abilities on the cards? They just kind of seem to get activated randomly and I have no idea what's going on there.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Well, yeah but the scene was put together months before that.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Pretty sure 2K's view of this game is "gently caress it, it'll sell anyway."

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yeah, both versions have a marathon of classic matches. This one is based on all the major matches in the Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels feud from 2002-2004 and the John Cena vs. CM Punk feud between 2011-2013.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Cardboard Box posted:

the game comes out in like a month. I doubt they will completely remove him from the game, especially considering he's half of the story mode.

Yeah, if the legal stuff had come even a few months earlier I could see it as a possibility but no way are they doing that now.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

Over time reviews have been a lot fairer to it but I remember the PC Gamer review calling it "the RPG of the decade"

but if you weren't paying attention to the pre-release marketing and hype for that game you did yourself a disservice because it was hilarious

Push a button, something awesome happens!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Under the vegetable posted:

It's so bad that someone got banned from here for making an LP showing off exactly how bad it is and why and going into detail on the writers and process.

What? Was it like personal information or just talking poo poo about that awful game?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Except on the PS4 and the Xbone.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

It's all fun and games until you're forced to fight the Crack Smoking Warlock.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Snacksmaniac posted:

Real developmental experience better include homophobic slurs and having a gun pulled on you.

Better not make a Jewish CAW!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Snacksmaniac posted:

First thing I'm doing. Let's see how realistic this is!

Make a trip report and let us know if Virtua Michael Hayes calls you a kike.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sramaker posted:

I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One and i prefer to not use my PC for Sports games.

Edit: Oh i don't know many of the wrestlers in 2k15 rosters, last time i knew the roster relatively well was the year CM Punk was leader of the Nexus so yeah i would also need to catch up.

If you want a roster with more people you might know, I'd get 2k14 or 13. 14 has a mode based on old Wrestlemanias so it has a lot of random old stars from the 80's and 90's with DLC for the nWo , Jake the Snake, Rick Rude, and the like. 13 has an "Attitude Era" mode so it has a lot of the WWF roster from 98-2000 with Too Cool and a few others as DLC.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

2k14 is way better. 2k13 is kind of crap there aren't even really two counts, they either kick out at one or you win. Plus you get a lot of people from 2k13 while having a wider range of older dudes. You may not have Ken Shamrock anymore but you get Andre and Razor Ramon and the like instead.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sramaker posted:

But i don't have a PS4 or Xbox One.

It'll come out on PS3 and the 360 as well. But as always when they get rid of bugs they'll make new ones. It's always one step forward and one step back at best with all of these games.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

You wont' be able to rip your own music to use for entrances for the new game on PS4 and Xbone but those versions have a new version of the career mode the other games won't have.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That's why I bought a memory card and a gameshark for my N64. Backups of all my CAWs and the unlock codes so I don't have to try and get anything.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

quote:

A few of the notable Overall ratings: John Cena, 96; Sheamus, 93; Stone Cold, 90

:laffo:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Goddamnit, the one WWE game that might end up on PC is the one that takes out 90% of the creation features. That's pretty much the only reason I play these stupid games!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Solomonic posted:

The fact that I only ever play Daytona USA with "Let's Go Away" on the soundtrack suggests otherwise

Good man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNdxnhL-kqs

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Don't worry, they probably got rid of all the superfluous moves just like they did for the entrances.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

that man really likes kane

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jubs posted:

Let's take a look at successful games/franchises Visual Concepts have made:

Sonic Adventure 2

:laffo:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Cardboard Box posted:

i looked it up and i guess they're listed in the SA2 credits for something but yeah im pretty sure they didn't make that game

they only did motion capture work

so yeah it's funny on two levels

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Nov 17, 2014

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yeah, normally the pre order bonus thing kind of makes sense since when they do sell them later they're the only thing not included in the season pass. You get extra poo poo early and for free since you wanted it on day one so bad. But now that half the DLC isn't a part of that it all kind of feels pointless.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fumaofthelake posted:

just stop playing now because it will only get worse.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

this game feels more "gently caress you you'll buy it anyway" than previous years and it was already really really bad

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I guess it's only on the iStore now, but this should be cool since Injustice is my current game i play on bart rides or whatever. might as well end up with an evil goat demon daniel bryan

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i knew this game would be like mobile injustice but this is literally mobile injustice. whatever though i like that game a lot. i kind of like bryan being himself, a lot of fighting games have some sort of everyman protagonist and who the hell would fit that more than
bryan. though his final form being an evil goat demon is pretty loving cool. also it's pretty drat funny his idle animation is him just doing the yes taunt.

and triple h just kind of pie faces wyatt and takes the macguffin is :laffo:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Mayostard posted:

I bought two bronzes and got Kane both times... :mad:

i did what he said and got a goat demon daniel bryan :smug:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

Also a gold tier HHH at level 20, without even leveling his supers, can pretty much destroy an entire team of lower tier cards singlehandedly in less than a minute.

gold bryan can do this at level 15ish, just more credence to his stats being a metaphor

also they need to turn on the servers for android already what the gently caress

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

yeah, that sounds like john cena all right

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

they need to turn on the multiplayer servers for android already this is getting ridiculous

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Cardboard Box posted:

keep in mind that the "online" for this game isn't really online, you're playing against other user's characters and names but it's controlled by AI

yeah just like injustice, I just want the android server up so I can play the challenges and fight some crazy high level people.

Swagger Dagger posted:

I got Lumberjack Big Show.

gently caress Lumberjack Big Show.
i really really want that awful character

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Devo posted:

Are these daily challenges you guys are talking about only on ios? I'm not seeing anything like that on my Android tablet and I'm just grinding single player missions for 75k.

the servers aren't up for android i've been in the same boat. just do the post-boss challenge stuff you get the most money and experience for it right now

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

Challenge mode to unlock Cyborg Lesnar just went up. Only one I shouldn't be able to do easily right away is the last one which requires a Cena, who I don't have.

meanwhile they still haven't put the goddamn android servers up

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

And mine got me Daniel Bryan, but my 2nd ended up being Trish.

Anyway I'm going to stop playing this until they bring the "multiplayer" and the challenges to the android version.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Well, going to the 2nd version of this Brock Lesnar challenge is bullshit. The silvers in the bronze only level are really goddamn ridiculous looks like i hit the pay-wall

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jonny Angel posted:

Like Humphrey said, there's only one in the form of Sheamus. Also, keep in mind that for the price of one discounted gold pack, you can get all seven Legendary ranks on a Bronze. They're useless outside these Bronze-only challenges, but it's easy to get them a quick power boost.

EDIT: Unless you mean the 3rd version of the Brock challenge, in which there's a 16k HP silver in the fourth stage, which is a Doom Clock stage, in which case hahaha yeah it's bullshit.

nah i just paid to get past it because gently caress sheamus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

how does this even happen? this is from wwe 14 by the way