Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Question about FPWW: Is there any easy way to just add all of a team or stable to a tournament? I'd like to run a league for a group of ~40 characters but adding them all manually sounds like a nightmare. Also any way to limit belts/matches/tournaments/etc to just women or tag teams? Can I even preset the tag teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I like watching AIs but sometimes setting up championship tournaments is a pain. I like to crown my first champion by having everyone in the promotion duke it out, but that's a real hassle if there are more than 12 people. Is there any way to make random select only select from a specific promotion or team? Or any way to move to a system where I don't have to hit enter five times every time I want to add a single wrestler?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

so I posted the Ric Flair 8-man dance on Reddit and... judging by the upvote/downvote ratio and the dislikes that have been popping up on the video, people seem a little unhappy

:smith:

is there anything I should be doing to improve my matches? maybe just better "booking"/being choosier with the CAWs I put against each other?

In addition to what everyone else has mentioned, I"d suggest not using the same Ric Flair for all 8 Ric Flairs. Aside from it looking kinda dull, the fact they all have the same moveset and CPU logic means they're all going to fight exactly the same. Grabbing 8 random Ric Flairs from the workshop would result in a more interesting match.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

e: whoops, nevermind.

TTBF fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Dec 25, 2017

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Would y'all mind posting the links to the archived streams?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

There's an official SA LP archive you can look through. Some older LPs didn't get archived, and some LPers also didn't do so (lot of work) before the process was more automated. So there may have been a wrestling game LP that doesn't show up there.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Takuan posted:

it's saying Link won the block, but I can't figure out how it's reaching that conclusion. All three have the same points, and beat one of the other finalists and lost to the other.

I think it becomes based upon earliest win at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Can't wait to buy and play Fire Pro Wrestling World - Fighting Road: 2017 NJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship upon its release in 2019