Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao

arghfist posted:

correct. any other method is a sad failure

it's so simple, yet it's one of those things that no one really does right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

ok byob cooks, pimp my dinner.

i have a ham steak, frozen broccoli, and seasoned fries. make this dindin pop!

tao of lmao

Air Julio posted:

ok byob cooks, pimp my dinner.

i have a ham steak, frozen broccoli, and seasoned fries. make this dindin pop!

So what I'm doing is I'm preheating my oven to about 400-425. While that's happening I'm preparing my pan by pulling the pan out of the drawer and putting it on my burner. The next thing I'm doing is taking a cookie sheet and putting a single, thin layer of aluminum foil. After spraying a shitload of canned non-stick spray on the foil, I'm going to apply a layer of seasoned french fries. This is going to help each individual fry cook evenly. After about ten minutes, I'll heat my ham-pan and then apply the ham to the ham-pan. What I'm hoping here is the heat from the ham-pan will get into the ham. The ham itself takes an application of 3 quarter-smidges of ground black pepper from the red tin thinger it comes in. After applying about half heat to the ham, I'll throw some of the frozen broccoli on a paper plate, and microwave that for 3 minutes. Upon completion I'll kill all the heating elements. Removing the paper plate from the microwave, I'm going to shovel the broccoli down to a corner of the plate (how does that even work?), and apply olive oil and redwine vinegar to them. Plate the ham, plate the fries, and then i eat it all.

tao of lmao

Gonna try making a shepherd's pie with mashed cauliflower instead of potatoes. Wish me luck!

tao of lmao

If I liked sweet potatoes, maybe. Not really my thing, though.

edit: came out real good though! first shepherd's pie ever

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 8, 2016