Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
, the female counterpart, is a wise-cracking confident person. Both of them are equal partners in their relationship which never moves beyond friendship. Have gender relations worsened, or are there more issues that have come up since then, or have game writers forgotten how to make female and male counterparts that aren't romantically involved somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
I... i want to touch Kazooiegirl.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow. Gotta say... this caught me off guard. I'm used to just seeing troll opinion's in this forum. Nice to find a thread that really gets in your head and makes you think occasionally.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

its a bird that lives in a bears backpack

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Confident people don't usually hide in backpacks. I wonder what that means.

This thread truly is thought-provoking...

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

when kazooie goes "errawwawawawa" when she helps banjo jump, she's actually screaming for help and trying to fly away.

banjo keeps her hostage in the backpack

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Is it fascism yet posted:

I... i want to touch Kazooiegirl.

She is my GF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazooie is very epic in this gamer's opinion.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

She is my GF.

can i touch her?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
they aren't partners, Banjo is kazooie's mount

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

all mounts might be equal partners and we just don't notice

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Portable Staplefrog posted:

all mounts might be equal partners and we just don't notice

Wormskull posted:

Wow. Gotta say... this caught me off guard. I'm used to just seeing troll opinion's in this forum. Nice to find a thread that really gets in your head and makes you think occasionally.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I try to keep my mount as equal as possible

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

op just described every piece of television advertising from the last decade or more

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
*pokes dick into banjo kazooie cart*

Ow!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

She is a slut.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
you can't talk about Zoq-Fot-Pik's girlfriend like that

Kazooiegirl
Apr 20, 2014

you are my center when i spin away

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Bird tops from the bottom

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
KazooieGirl has a boyfriend.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i didn't know kazooie was a girl until i was an adult

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I liked when they were fat and playing xbox that was funny

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Liquid Penguins posted:

I liked when they were fat and playing xbox that was funny
i liked how mad people got about that because how dare they insult the great legacy of these characters

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Endorph posted:

I thought knuckles was a girl because he had long hair

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

LaTex Fetish posted:

when kazooie goes "errawwawawawa" when she helps banjo jump, she's actually screaming for help and trying to fly away.

banjo keeps her hostage in the backpack

if this is true....... why doens't kazooie run away ywhen they split in tooie. why.

Dec 26, 2012

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

if this is true....... why doens't kazooie run away ywhen they split in tooie. why.

stockholm syndrome

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I'm used to just seeing troll opinion's in this forum.

what kind of narcissist only reads their own posts?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I think you need not go further to show that Gamers are trashpeople to check out the vast incidence of these two being paired or "shipped" into a romantic couple by said Gamers. Murder Gamers, is basically what I'm saying

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Schnedwob posted:

I think you need not go further to show that Gamers are trashpeople to check out the vast incidence of these two being paired or "shipped" into a romantic couple by said Gamers. Murder Gamers, is basically what I'm saying

gently caress you!!!

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Skylark posted:

gently caress you!!!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Schnedwob posted:

i am a trashperson

Dec 26, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

please do not murder anyone, much less gamers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God sake everyone on this forum is obsessed with murdering gamers, stabbing game developers to death, demanding suicide of folks who like Sonic the Hedgehod. Where will it end?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Endorph posted:

I DIDNT KNOW UNTIL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*is breathing heavily*

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Wormskull posted:

God sake everyone on this forum is obsessed with murdering gamers, stabbing game developers to death, demanding suicide of folks who like Sonic the Hedgehod. Where will it end?

gonna be funny when they start arresting people for posting those kinds of things, even if they were posting "just for laffs!"

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

matrix ripoff posted:

gonna be funny when they start arresting people for posting those kinds of things, even if they were posting "just for laffs!"

thanks, obama

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

matrix ripoff posted:

My avatar alone is probably cause for arrest, at least in the UK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
no no no i was making an IRONIC threat to the president *gets clubbed in the head* ow that hurt motherfucker don't you watch jimmy kimmel or read the onion it's like satire I *gets clubbed in the head* ow jesus ugh nobody gets my sense of humor *gets thrown in maxsec prison* if you were a something awful goon you'd know i wasn't SERIOUS about it you loving idiot god *spends 20 years becoming a hardened felon and returns to society* totally worth it, though; i'll threaten the president again idgaf *goto 10*

• Locked thread