Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

As co-mod, PM for me special powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

As co-mod, I approve of this senseless slaughtering.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

yuming posted:

Hey no don't do that!

Event is still going to be Tonight at 8PM CST. You will need flash and the ability to take a screencap!

If there is a tie, then speed matters. ~winner gets a prize~

Don't forget a rule about how if you click one screen to far you are automatically disqualified or some such.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I guess I ruined another game.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

yuming posted:

ty to Mills my ~comod~

My co-moderator powers are very weak. Please stop posting while I try to find the moderator who I think was just about to go to sleep. :v:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Cute dog.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Cute lamp.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:redhammer:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:redhammer:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's impossible to do so unless we finish some of Tao's games which have been going for an indefinite period of time, but started earlier.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Good work scum!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Gulag cheating means karma worked out~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You're welcome! :sun:

• Locked thread