Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Strike Hold posted:

1Password is what I use with 2factor sync to Dropbox for keeping current between my Win/OSX/iOS devices. It's expensive compared to the free/open offerings, but in my opinion the GUI/UX is much nicer. It goes on sale from time to time too.

I also use 1Password because it's just easier for me to sync it between all the devices I have. I got the family bundle when it was on sale last. The iOS version is also on sale now for $10 if you just want to use the mobile version to manage your passwords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

internet jerk posted:

The iOS version is great also. With the upcoming touch ID integration it'll be even better.

I've been using the previous version and haven't felt the need to upgrade, but I'll get the new version for the touch ID integration whenever I upgrade to the next iPhone. Having to punch in a long master password to access passwords on the iPhone keyboard drives me crazy sometimes.

• Locked thread