Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

Strike Hold posted:

1Password is what I use with 2factor sync to Dropbox for keeping current between my Win/OSX/iOS devices. It's expensive compared to the free/open offerings, but in my opinion the GUI/UX is much nicer. It goes on sale from time to time too.

Initially when people told me 1password the price seemed really high for a place to keep passwords, but after trying one of the free ones and found it really awkward. When I heard a windows version was imminent I bought 1pass for my Mac, and loved it. When the Windows version came out I bought it immediately, and I've had no qualms about buying all the upgrades and recommending it. They've even introduced shared vaults recently which was their one big failing for Someone who works in IT as part of a team. (I know there are a few better options for those who work in large enterprise) but if you're a small shop or just have a bunch of passwords you use daily 1 password can't be beat.

Given the number of times a day I use it I'd say it's a bargain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread