Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Entropia
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Qwerinty posted:

I once had a history teacher that said WWII was good because imagine the world's population if millions upon millions of people didn't die, and instead lived to have kids, who then had not kids, etc. Makes you think

hosed up if tru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Just think of all the people who saw the Olympics for the first because of Hitler, and thought to themselves "Man, this Hitler guy sure is awesome.".

Entropia
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hitler did lots of good things that made germans love him. and then he did a lot of bad things that also made germans love him

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

what a popular thread

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
follow your leader!

I.N.R.I

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Just think of all the people who saw the Olympics for the first because of Hitler, and thought to themselves "Man, this Hitler guy sure is awesome.".

true.. he was really good lol.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think hitler is bad. a disgusting person who never should hav

I.N.R.I
well, even if u say that, u dont really have the presence of mind or force of will to say your opinion in a way that makes it matter to anyone.

I.N.R.I
some brain dead noob is here to give his opinions on stuff. alright off you go dude. *noob picks up a picture of hitler* hes the bad man *picks up a crayon* crayon good *picks up a xanax* brain medicine good

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

well, even if u say that, u dont really have the presence of mind or force of will to say your opinion in a way that makes it matter to anyone.

i think hitler is bad because he caused the death of millions, and in turn the creation of the jewish state.

Matoi Ryuko

Germany has Hitler to thank for the highway infrastructure that's supported their country since it was constructed. People want to talk about the Jews suffering the most, but twice as many Russians died in that war.

I.N.R.I
let me just make it very clear that it was in fact jews who caused the jew empire

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
good on the jews, making the best of a hard time

Entropia
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
jewpire

3D Megadoodoo

Captain No-mates posted:

i hope people make jokes about me killing jews thousands of years after i died just like my hero hitler

are there even thousands of jews? I've only ever seen like three or four.

3D Megadoodoo

I.N.R.I posted:

hitler never killed a single jew

he did. he killed himself                                          

Matoi Ryuko

Jerry Cotton posted:

Hitler was a Roman Catholic.

3D Megadoodoo

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hitler was a Roman Catholic.

Seriously though if that's not loving close enough I don't know what is.

Stormyish

You do have to admit, though, those 40 story tall Death Cannons were cool as poo poo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jerry Cotton posted:

:drat:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
in germany under Hitler the working class was empowered under the banner of class uniting nationalism

3D Megadoodoo

CAT BRUSH posted:

in germany under Hitler the working class was empowered under the banner of class uniting nationalism

I like unions myself.

3D Megadoodoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

I like unions myself.

Someone on the SA forums once blamed me for the downfall of the US economy.

mags
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
hahaha which forum?

3D Megadoodoo

CAT BRUSH posted:

hahaha which forum?

It was in 2010 or something gently caress if I remember. I made this in response:

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

:waycool:

Bwee
Bump

Diqnol

ach mein lieben friend of the family

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

for great justice

I.N.R.I

Thanks