Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Please spell out what exactly a gray forum is, sir ralp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ralp posted:

That's what this thread is for idiot.

drat dude my tension meter is spiking.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

That said I don't really know what the reverse gas chamber challenge is, and frankly don't care much. Farewell.

Now he's going to make you do one!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Give us the best of both worlds and give us a Reverse Gas Chamber Challenge, too. We here in imp zone deserve only the best.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Disgusting trash.

Just because he has a funny anime sig and likes anime doesn't mean he has bad taste in games. Give me your poor your withered your huddled gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ragg posted:

Judge: You stand accused of raping 69 children. How do you plead
Creepy Anime Man: Doom Owns.
Judge: Teh Defendant is hereby acquitted.

Maybe if you're tried in a real court. This is games court. How do you plead? Mario Party.

• Locked thread