Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Yeah sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Strong Mouse posted:

Are you willing to take a brand new player? If so, I'll join! No promises I won't be bad...
QUESTION. How did you get here? Did you read the mafia discussion thread first then try to find a game, or were you just browsing the game room and decide to join?

It's for a survey.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

yuming posted:

You're welcome busb :sun:

I haven't noticed anything scummy. I will let you all know when I do.
I have ##vote yuming :sun:

busb posted:

Oh and the deadline is 6am in paradise so i will not be around. I don't get up that early for anyone.
Are you serious. Somber, please push deadline another 4 hours at least! It's mafia tradition, if anything, to have deadline around evening EST (8~10pm)

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I am seriously going to run Australian Mafia. I have all the flavour worked out, now I just have to come up with a fun game design.
For a truly australian mafia, you must to set the deadline for gmt+10 (AEST).

• Locked thread