Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I want a power role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Nice to meet you, busb.

##vote busb

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Trap Sprung!

##vote KingB

Oh snap! OMGUS INCOMING!

##vote Asiina

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Juanito posted:

How about we turbo no-lynch? I think everybody is being careful because they want to use their power role.

##vote no-lynch

This seems like a scummy suggestion to me.

##vote Juanito

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Juanito posted:

No u

at least it got king Burgundy posting

You have exactly 1 more post then me. What a weird thing to say.

I think Juanito is scum guys.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Juanito posted:

You went almost 24 hours between your vote for Asiina and your vote for me.

And you haven't voted at all, except for no-lynch. :shrug:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

After this conversation we are probably going to be tied for highest post count.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Juanito posted:

Our work here is done :smugdog:

I really liked your work in Guardians of the Galaxy, btw. You should make more.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Have you met KB before? He posts heaps.

This is a true fact.

Although, I don't really go off the deep end until there is more to talk about.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So many super quiet people. I'm bored, let's talk.

Hi Yuming,

What's up?

:sun:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

chaoslord posted:

However! After this game one of you vets needs to shoot me a PM and teach me how to play town without sounding scummy because I think I've come across badly in every game I've been in so far and I am not figuring out how to fix it.

I dunno, I disagree with this. I had the same problems in all of my games, I think lots of vets are just really lovely at reading people. :) Unless the advice they give you is to post more, I would probably disagree with it. But do post more in every game! My number one mafia hate in every game I've been in thus far is the super lurkers/useless town.

For what it's worth, you are reading town to me thus far despite your poor decision to no lynch. So if you are scum, I think you are doing a good job. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Captain Foo posted:

Scum team is probably yuming, elefante, and fv

Right now, between the two of you, I'd say FV seems less scummy then you. That opinion is very omgusy of you. Having said that, not sure that either of you is scum.

I can possibly see Yuming and Elephant though.

Hey Juanito, are you planning to ride the no lynch thing all the way to deadline?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Elephant posted:

On a less ridiculous note, Asiina, Kellsterik, King Burgundy, Strong Mouse (the newbie, right?), and Tearshed haven't posted anything substantial yet. The deadline's in 12 hours.

Everything I post is substantial. ;)

I totally forgot Asiina was in this game. Where are you Asiina? Do you think Juanito is scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So I just reread Tearshed, Yuming, and Elephant. On a reread, my gut feeling on Yuming isn't panning out, so I personally won't be pursuing her today. Elephant reads as scum to me, so I'm willing to vote him.

This in particular looks like flailing to me:

Elephant posted:

Yes I called out one of my scum buddies for lurking and joke voted the other on day one.

On a less ridiculous note, Asiina, Kellsterik, King Burgundy, Strong Mouse (the newbie, right?), and Tearshed haven't posted anything substantial yet. The deadline's in 12 hours.

Hey guys, ignore my bussing, also, look over here at any of this other long list of names! Surely one of them is scummier, right guys?!?

Captain Foo posted:

I completely forgot tearshed was in the game :justpost: or you start looking scummy by default, I've seen plenty of scum lurk their way to victory. Not gonna vote lurker over fv or elefante at this point. Would happily lynch either of them

But on this I kind of disagree. The game is really small and tearshed goes way beyond lurking thus far. It is bad for town. Also, look at what his two whole posts were since the start of the game:

tearshed posted:

I have ##vote yuming :sun:

Are you serious. Somber, please push deadline another 4 hours at least! It's mafia tradition, if anything, to have deadline around evening EST (8~10pm)

tearshed posted:

For a truly australian mafia, you must to set the deadline for gmt+10 (AEST).

I'm going to hop on Tearshed for now. Come talk to us Tearshed.

##vote Tearshed

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Sweet, all the cool kids have little platinum user icons now. I feel elite. Poor Strong Mouse. *sad trombone*

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I won't be voting for elephant.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

One hour left. Do we have enough around to pick a new target? You guys want to join me on Tearshed?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Juanito posted:

You need 6 people on a Friday night, that's a tough call. It would only be a lurker lynch though..

A scummy lurker. Looks like we've had enough people post in the last little bit that it might be doable.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That's -1.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I don't see Kellsterik's throwaway line with the deadline turbo to be any worse than any of the others.

But the post trying to explain away the nightkill doesn't make sense to me at all.

Revenge kill for their super active scumbro tearshed? KB would have gained a lot of town cred for starting that train, so that could be a reason to kill him, but that's not revenge.

:zombie:

Go get 'em town! :)

:zombie:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Grats town! You are welcome for lurker scum Tearshed. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Even though I didn't get to use my stuff because of my night kill( :argh: Yuming! ), I still thought this was a great game btw. Thanks for running it Somber!

• Locked thread