Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
I played this game to near-completion myself and really liked it despite my preconceptions about games with ubiquitous praise these days (typically, they're for everyone but me). I only didn't finish it because I got obsessed with getting all the Riddler's junk, hit a brick wall on that, and gave up on the whole thing, so this LP is an excellent opportunity to finally see what I missed, especially if it's going to be peppered with information about the Batman comics of which I'm completely and regrettably ignorant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

David D. Davidson posted:

Really this is the only game where I was able to manage to get all of them. This games riddler trophies were easily the least obnoxious of the three games.

I'm usually terrible at finding hidden things in video games and have a habit of ignoring them on my first run, but I found this game's secrets to mostly be tough but fair and a lot of them were really fun to find, so I made an exception here. They nailed just the right balance of being difficult and being rewarding that I couldn't bring myself to skip them, it's just too bad I proved slightly too incompetent to find them all.

• Locked thread