Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Fiendly posted:

I only didn't finish it because I got obsessed with getting all the Riddler's junk, hit a brick wall on that, and gave up on the whole thing
Really this is the only game where I was able to manage to get all of them. This games riddler trophies were easily the least obnoxious of the three games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I think it changes the Inverted Takedown appearance, actually.

Nope! You have to unlock the Inverted Takedown, though.

That's why you should buy it first.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Technowolf posted:

Also, if you don't go into the Mansion door first and just enter from the balcony grate, you catch the thugs having a different conversation where one says something along the lines of wanting to go to Metropolis after the night is over. Like that'll work out.

If I remember correctly the general consensus among criminals about doing jobs in Metropolis is that while getting caught by superman is a huge risk, at the very least he's not a dick about the whole thing unlike Batman who would pick you off one by one, break limbs and terrorize you and other things like that.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

JackNapier posted:

Ironically enough he's crushed a poo poo ton of people by accident under falling objects, once accidently shoved two men into a meat grinder, and in one case, he set a group of thugs on fire with a mixture of bleach and thermite from his belt, beat the poo poo out of them, and I guess Black Canary stumbled across him, beating men who were burning alive to death, she got turned on, and it's implied they boned in front of a pile of burning bodies, so yeah, sometimes, I think Bats might actually be crazier then Joker is, I actually have an issue for the Burned Bodies thing too, apparently it was one made by Frank Miller, which, explains a lot

That was from All-Star Batman and Robin. That comic was just Batman in full on psychotic mode and honestly everyone considers it a mistake. Also at one point he called Dick Grayson retarded and gave us the Goddamn Batman line.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Tiggum posted:

So, why do people agree to work for the Joker? All those thugs of his would surely have to realize that they've signed up to be punched by Batman, and that's if they're lucky.

They are either crazy themselves or he pays really well. Depending on the henchman.

• Locked thread