Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
So... It's Detective Comics Comics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
IIRC, it was a fairly common way to advertise in comics.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Kazeite posted:

Yeah, nothing can beat Kevin Conroy - Roger Craig Smith wasn't half bad, but sometimes he would lapse into his Ezio voice :)

It's a-me, Batman?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Can't get the idea of an actual bat-hound out of my mind now. I guess it'd have a tiny shotgun to get the pesky fuckers out of the air?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

J.theYellow posted:

Those condoms are not actually real. Same design were used for Pokemon condoms that also aren't real.

STDs: Gotta catch 'em all?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Sounds like a fan's wet dream to me. Now, all I know about Batman is that he has little pointy ears and the Arkham games are pretty drat good, but the villains always were the most interesting part of it for me. They're usually more fun than heroes anyway.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
What the hell is up with the boots? Gotham discovered Dr. Martens' patent punkwear?
edit: Okay, another fashion qundary. Why the hell yellow? Doesn't Batman do a lot of sneaking around?

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Oct 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

RickVoid posted:

Truth. You can't help but smile when he smirks. You can practically loving hear it.

*EDIT* Of course, Simon Templeman may either be the greatest voice actor of all time or else is, y'know, actually a centuries old vampire with all the elocution and smug sense of superiority that inspires.

Raziel's actor was pretty great, too.
You can't post those and not mention the outtakes.

edit: VVV To be fair, with that game's writing, he wouldn't be able to save it.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Oct 6, 2014

• Locked thread