Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

look over there.. something is happening! what could it be? well, join this game and you will about to find out.

shocking deaths! interesting discussions! hotdogs! scary wind! all these things are instore for you lucky players.

join now

this is a mafia game for 13 people: here are some rules:

Rules
    Standard rules apply: no editing posts (ninja is ok), don't quote mod communication/role PMs (paraphrase), no OOT communication unless your role allows it, no fake actions, and play within the spirit of the game.
    Majority lynch. Please don't post after hammer. You may post after any day actions until I resolve them unless it looks like you just got killed obviously.
    if you do not have PMs please include a way for me to contact you when you sign up.
    I will replace or kill players at my discretion who I think are lurking.
    Flavor in general doesn't mean anything. scum will have fakeclaims provided
    Deadlines will vary but will be around 2~3 days. Nights will aim to be slightly less than 24 hours

Players

kumbamonto
juanito
mr capps
opop
windy
littlemac
dr hurt
pintrist mom
meezills
ernie
jake
yuming
ix

replacements:

asiina
tremendous taste

derp fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Pinterest Mom posted:

Is this hitler mafia

guaranteed hitler free

still want to play?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
first come first serve, ix is in, sorry hal that was the last spot

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
role pms will go out by tonight

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i'm trying to find funny pictures to put in all your pms, or if you are in a bloodlusting frenzy i can sent them with just text

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
pausing while pms go out

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ok everyone should have their role, let me know if i missed anyone.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oops forgot to start the day. day is now started. votes are reset, sorry. ok go

THERE IS A WIND AND RUSSLEING OF LEAVES AND PEOPLE START WALKING BACKWARDS! HOPE YOU ARENT NEXT!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Meezus posted:

Can we get a votecount please?

its in the op now

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hello, mills is not replacing out and was being what some may refer to as 'funny'

please try not to post in the game if you are not playing in it

thanks!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lets try not to be so hostile. drink some lemon drink and stare into zoey dashnels alien eyes

staaare iiiinto the abyyyssssss, the caaaaaaaaalming lemon flaaaavored abyyyssss

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
flip on the way

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the wind is a blowing and the trees are a shaking like they’re doing a dance and boy is it suuure scary!

mills has an IDEA

EVERYOne! he shouts WE HAVE TO STAY HERE IN ONE PLACE BECAUSE IM A SOLDIER AND DO WHAT I SAY!

but he sounds very wavery and uncertain of himself and so everyone decides to stand in a circle and listen to a random persons phone call to her daughter who is about to die of tree.

THEN!

everyone goes for a walk, except mills.... STARTS WALKING BACKWARDS

then he shoots himself in the head.

meezus, captain whimper, town aligned soldier guy, has died!

quote:

you are captain whimper: you are so whiney and scared that you make the hotdog guy look cool and tough. though your best skill is shooting yourself, you can try to protect someone at night, but it might not work at all. if the scum target your protection target: 20% chance to kill the scum, 20 to kill yourself(target lives) 20 to kill your target(you live) 20 to kill your target and scum(you live) 20 to kill yourself and the scum

:siren:it is now night. 24 hours to get me actions.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Meezus posted:

Asiina replaces me.

lol

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
inbox should ahve some room now, sorry.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the sun comes up and you realize you’ve been wandering through this grass all night and its scary!

also, someone is missing.... :o

another person has killed thiemselves, they lay on the ground with a lawn mower over their face. its so bad you cant even tell who they are:

kumba: ?????????, ??????? aligned ???????? has killed they’re self!

its now day 2

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Dr. Hurt, Ernie., Ixtlilton, JakeP, Juanito, Little Mac, mr.capps, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, windshipper, yuming

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 17th, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 3 days, 20 hours.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

what did mark walborg see? post yoru thoryes

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
[mafia] ignoring

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
imagine everyone is posting naked

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
objectively wrong. any hotdog that does not include cream cheese is by definition incapable of being the best hotdog

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
youve got to the part of the movie where everyonen realizes ITS PLANTS! and goes on plant homicide, chopping down and burning every tree in sight... wait, that doesnt happen in the movie because it would make sense and also be awesome.

BUT IT HAPPEN S IN THIS GAME!

Windy: Scum aligned bunch of trees has been chopped down!

quote:

you are a bunch of trees and you sure hate when people walk around in big groups, it makes you spray poison spores all over them and kill them. no one suspects trees! so:

as long as you are alive all your team is untrackable : also, you can waggle your leaves at someone durring the night and make them a vegetarian! (if you arent doing the kill) you arent sure what this does, but its probably good for your team somehow.

:siren: it is now night. actions in 24 hours. thanks bye

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ps post at night if you like idgaf

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
everyone wakes up from where they were sleeping comfortably around a pile of burning trees. they look around and NO ONE IS MISSING

BUT

then zoy dashanl says I DIDN'T GET A CALL FROM THAT GUY WHO WONT STOP CALLING ME ABOUT TIRAMISU. HE MUST BE DEAD OH GOD!

then you all stand around and look at zoeys phone and imagine the dead guy somewhere on the other end of it who is not calling anymore.

littlemac, joey, town aligned messneger, has killed theyre slef!

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (9): Dr. Hurt, Ernie., Ixtlilton, JakeP, Juanito, mr.capps, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, yuming

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 21st, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 3 days, 8 hours.

it is now day 3

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
my box is now empty again

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
:redhammer:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
everyone was standing around and staring at each other and then running and then stopping and staring some more while dramatic music played in the background.

THEN!

someone had a bright idea to mow the lawn, so they went and got that mower that the other guy mowed his self to death with and mowed... the grass!!!

dr hurt, scum alighned grass, has been mowed!

quote:

you are some grass and you go whooooosh at people who run through you, then they start walking backwards and cut their own writsts or shove a knitting needle through their juggular. but you are just.... grass??/? who would ever suspect: as long as you are alive, all your team is unwatchable. also you have a 1 shot janitor if you do the kill. the janitor will fade after 2 days

:siren: IT IS NOW NIGHT, ACTIONS IN 24 HR

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

as you take away the lawn mower from the dead guy from earlier you realize his face isnt that messed up after all and you can tell who he is...

;;

kumba was- ron paul, self aligned survivor,

quote:

you are RON PAUL and it is happening! you are gonig to be the next president, you are sure of it, the youth are out and are voting for YOU! this is really it! you just have to not die and you will be the president and win.

you are a survivor and win if you are alive at the end.

SPECIAL POWER: INTENSIFY HAPPENING: need votes to be president, so you can only use this power once every living player has at some point voted for you. you dont know exactly what it does, but you're sure it will help you become president. use this power by posting ##intensify happening! in the thread

and because i want to kumba gets to activate his power from BEYOND THE GRAVE

:siren: EVERYONE HAS UNTIL THE END OF THE NEXT GAME DAY TO POST AN AUDIO RECORDING OF THEMSELVES READING THEIR FAVORITE SCENE FROM THE MOVIEFILM "THE HAPPENING" OR BE MODKILLED :siren:

yes this is what kumbas power woulld have really done

yes im serious.

k night.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
at least a couple lines of dialogue. im not asking for much. dead players feel free to participate also

e: and replacements

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
you guys are awesome, lolling it up here pretty good

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i do like hotdogs

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
how did i forget that 'cheese and crackers' was an actual line said by a soldier in the movie when talking about dozens of dead bodies lying in a road. this movie

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
still need actions from SOME PEOPLE

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
In the morning you are all missing a dear friend and countryman, you find him off an edge that he presumable walked backward off of during the night

OH NO

mark walberg, town moodring enthusiast, has killed theyre self!

quote:

you are mark walberg town moodring enthusiast, each night you can force your mood rign onto someones finger and findout what mood they are in (you are a cop)

also you really enjoy talking to a plastic tree, youre not sure if they are good or bad but they are fun to talk to! (unconfirm mason)

its now day whatever

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): Ernie., Ixtlilton, Juanito, mr.capps, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, yuming

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 23rd, 2014 at 5:34 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 20 hours.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i made one so i dont have to modkil myself

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jpAiddiPdM

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
jon laquizimo is in his car and babbling about math and everyone is wanting to kill themselves before the wind even come into play. it is unknown whether they smashed the car into the tree because the grass made them or because they wanted to shut up john lequsamos stupid math mouth

opop, jon lequisamo, town math man, has died!

IT IS THE END OF THE DAY SO:

:siren: MR CAPPS, TOWN HOT DOG MAN, HAS BEEN MODKILED FOR BEING NO FUN

:siren: ERNIE, SCUM ALIGNED GUST OF WIND, HAS BEEN MODKILLED FOR BEING NO FUN

Yuming- the missing bees, town watcher
pintrest mom- zoey dashnel, town tracker
juanito- crazy old lady, town lemon drinker
and ix- plastic tree, town miller

plus all the other dead townsfolk HAVE WON THE GAME

hooray for you.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
thanks, that turned out somewhat ballanced despide being whipped out of my rear end.

as ix suspected, ernie made the scum team godfathers. the hotdog man was intended to be the secret cop if you could figure it out, cause his power didnt work on scum, except it didnt go anywhere cause capps picked scum the first night, and the second night picked littlemac, who was killed.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i pikced up all your moms at the strip club last night

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
im so buff i could hold them up forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU