Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am contractually obligated to play this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

yuming posted:

More votes faster we were supposed to lynch someone tonight!!

##vote Yuming Okay sounds good.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Also I thought that Mills was :clint: retired. Why couldn't it have stayed that way?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Can we send him back?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Capps sing this song but make it be about mafia. Tia~

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zX6ZxhW1dh
i couldn't find a karaoke verison of the song

Perfection.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

okay so how much of this movie do i have to see to know who the bad guys are flavor-wise?

i have it downloaded

All of it. Watch all of the movie.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

i heard it's bad, don't judge me for not wanting to see all of it :(

Just watch the rifftrax like every other coward on this forum.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Mills if I don't hammer you will you pay me 150 dollars and give me the first spot in your Lady in the Water game?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Meezus posted:

I wish you would post more in this game though, Hurt. You seem very sidelined and I would like to hear more from you.

I was ready to go on a posting frenzy but then the forums were down and real life got in the way.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

windshipper posted:

I walked away from the deal with Ernie because of his own actions. I feel that Ernie is scum. I see no reason to make that deal with him.

I will make that deal with someone else, however.

Dr. Hurt, are you open to making a deal?

I love deals. I pick suitcase #8.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

Laserdon eats your picachu

Capps maybe u should point the laser at..... yourself.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

windshipper posted:

Hammer Mills.

You control my vote, my voice, and my arguments tomorrow. Even if it's against myself.

I am sorry Mills this is too good to pass up.

##vote Mills

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Windshipper where are you. I own you now.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Windshipper face me you coward. We made a deal.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

I am not, but I was visited by something related to hot dogs

I don't know what hot dogs have to do with the movie and you said you're a hot dog SK

Watch the Happening you goon.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

WINDSHIPPER SHOW YOURSELF. I CONTROL YOU. I KNOW YOUR TRUE NAME. EdWIN D SHIPPER I SUMMON YOU. I INVOKE AND BINE THEE BY THY TRUE NAME. YOU ARE MINE, MIND BODY AND SOUL, TO DO WITH AS I WISH. WITH THE BLOOD OF MILLS I CONTROL THEE. GET YOUR rear end INTO THIS GAME.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FJZIOLn3O0

:henget:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

windshipper posted:

Hi, hello, I am here. What do you wish, master?

You have finally shown yourself, Windcoward. I have had enough insulting of The Happening in this thread. Please explain to everyone playing this game why the Happening is a cinematic Masterpiece.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

WINDSHIPPER THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL GOD. CONTINUE A CRUSADE AGAINST HOTDOG HATING ERNIE. HE MUST BE PUNISHED FOR NOT LIKING THE HAPPENING AND HOT DOGS. DO MY BIDDING ON EARTH.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

WELL TECHNICALLY HE HAS NOT WATCHED THE HAPPENING. OPEN HIS EYES TO THE TRUE LIGHT AND THEN SMASH HIS BEADY LITTLE EYES IN WITH THE TRUTH.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

JakeP posted:

Ernie, do you really not like hotdogs? Thats hosed up if true

There is video footage of Ernie throwing a really tasty looking hot dog in the trash, followed by 2 hours of him alternating between spitting on it and flipping it off when he was all out of spit.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hurt I also don't like hot dogs
and haven't seen the happening

Windshipper add this guy to the list. I want them both thoroughly lambasted. I want the shame to just be dripping off of their posts.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

can i live-post the movie's impressions on me

God, yes please.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

why is this movie trying to get me to hate science like 3 minutes in, shut the gently caress mark wahlberg

seriously who thinks it's a good idea to include lines about not believing in science thirty seconds after a speech about the need to learn science, and then thirty seconds later being mark calls himself a scientist........

Mark Wahlberg is the science teacher that opens up with one of the most blatantly anti-intellectual speeches I have ever seen in a movie. It's that stellar moment of characterization that lets you know that you are in for one hell of a ride.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Juanito posted:

Nobody acknowledged that post in jokephase until much later, so no deal was made.

But he has been lurking pretty bad now. Does that make you think he's scum?

He also has yet to persecute Ernie because of hot dog hating and The Happening not watching (although I don't know if he can persecute him for that now). He is being surprisingly absent for Windshipper.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

mafia hurts me

Ignored.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Juanito posted:

We all have our boundaries.

My mafia boundaries are that I expect people not to vote me ever, and also to address me as sir.

These mafia people are a bunch of assholes. :mad:

Called me an rear end in a top hat. Ignored.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

I'm sorry I can't see you I'm ignoring you.

What, capps you're going to have to speak up. I'm ignoring you.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

HURT YOU ARE A VERY NICE PERSON AND I AM SENDING CHOCOLATES TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

I love chocolates! Thank you Capps!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

yuming posted:

Hurt, do you think wind and Mac are scums?

Mac has been a complete nonfactor in this game. His posts have mostly been fakeclaims both as a scum and a 3P hotdog killah. Likes hot dogs.

Wind is his typical blustery self as ever but he is in my debt right now. I am angry that he has yet to repay it in the fullest of measures. I feel bad about hammering Mills since it hasn't really payed off so far. I want to see Wind make fun of Ernie and pin for not liking hot dogs. Would I vote Wins though? It'll probably depend on what he's like when he gets back.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Little Mac posted:

Though wait my character makes sense for messenger powers (and other power that I have). What is your character, Erns? Because I think you could be

SCUM MESSENGER

Catching up on this thread. When Ernie says he sent a message to Capps and he is the construction worker this is Mac's response. That's some willingly dense stuff.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Okay so clearly yuming tracked or rolecopped me last night and knows that I have a power role and/or targeted Ix.

I really haven't been pushing Ix hard today, though, just left a stray vote, so I don't have an incriminating result. That should be obvious. So there's no pro-town reason to out not one, but two power roles in a single post while fishing for a result that is only potentially incriminating.

My working theory is that yuming/Ix are scum buddies, and yuming thinks that what I found on Ix is incriminating and is trying to distance herself.

I'd be open to jumping back to Ix if we're not sure and think that yuming might just be town who did a bad post and want to preserve her power role.

Ix already pointed it out but this is an awful theory that really jumps to try to make a case. Would consider voting PM.

Windshipper your hot dog case was good. Bury all hot dog nonbelievers.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

yuming posted:

Hey hurt, gimme opinions!!!

Hey Yuming I'm sorry for totally not responding to this. So I don't like the feeling I'm getting from Lil Mac. I want Ernie to respond to Capp's question on if there is a flavor reason for him not liking hotdogs. I don't like how PMom seems like they are reaching for a case.

I would like to hear more actual thoughts from Opop and JakeP.

WINDSHIPPER: CONTINUE TO PRESSURE ERNIE BUT ALSO DIG UP ALL THE DIRT ON PMOM. YOUR GOD COMMANDS YOU FOR ONE MORE HOUR (I think)

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why would yuming out her and my power roles?

I mean Yuming outing a power role is dumb, but I feel like turning that into 'these two must be scumbuddies!!' is one hell of a stretch. Especially since your details on Ixt wasn't conclusive/not important enough that you feel worth sharing. It feels like you want to make that connection rather than actually looking at the situation.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Wait, why didn't I think of this before. Windshipper.... case YOURSELF.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:drac: hey I am bad but I taught my first day of class yesterday and I got behind. I am sorry fellow badguys. :drac:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Meezus posted:

You suck Hurt and I pegged you D1. :colbert:

Also http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ilYaBZlbyV

:drac: I am just a normal blade of grass who just wants people not to step on me. Thank you.

yuming posted:

Congrats Hurt!

Thank you! :sun::hf::drac:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am sorry that I neglected the forums and my scum team. Derp thanks for the great game. I hope this convinced everyone at Something is Awful (dot} com to give the Happening a fair shake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Also

Mills posted:

Fingered 2 scum day one. Watched y'all flap around til the last mod killed himself. :negative:

Town MVP is Ix.

:circlefap:

• Locked thread