Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i will join if i can be the rifftrack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hi i've realized i haven't played mafia in a while

so expect that ernie in this game

also, yes i agree to turbo as long as windshipper is first

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Meezus posted:

Ernie, is money finite?

yes

money is inherently quantifiable so yes

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

I'll be first and vote for myself if Mills is second.

Do we have a deal? I have money I can pay you!

make it $100 and invite me to the next happening game and you have yourself a deal

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

a qwop-off between mills and windshipper

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

spacebutt i can supply spirit-pokemon if you like

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Have you met these people or spoken with any of them at length?

there's another way to talk to them?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

yuming posted:

I'm waiting for Medicaid reimbursement, geez.

i think you missed it, yuming

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

yuming posted:

What is my pokemon you never gave me a pokemon ;;;;

mr.capps posted:

hey guys hideo kojima and del toro are making a silent hill video game

pretty crazy right

awful

del toro hasn't done anything relevant in a while

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mr.capps posted:

its called pacific rim you ugly creature

you take that back, that was a steaming pile of poo poo

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

opop is scum this game

he is avoiding talking about anything ever and is content with the windy/mills/yuming divide

##vote opop

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

JakeP posted:

what differentiates me from opop ernie

opop coasts as scum

you troll as scum or town

game solved

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Opopanax posted:

You're thinking of you.

I SEE WE'RE ABOUT TO START ANOTHER HOLY WAR IN THIS THREAD

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Juanito posted:

would vote Ernie instead of Mills

wrong on both accounts (i'm sure)

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

okay so how much of this movie do i have to see to know who the bad guys are flavor-wise?

i have it downloaded

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i heard it's bad, don't judge me for not wanting to see all of it

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Ernie: Vote Mills or Yuming.

Those are the only two choices for today.

how about you you're pretty adamant on harping on this and whenever you get excited and find something to talk about it non-stop you're usually scum

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Watch the rifftrax.

Ernie, why are you unwilling to pick one of Mills or Yuming?

deny to answer

but it should be pretty obvious, considering i was part of both games that are carrying this argument

why are you so willing to lock your vote in?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i mean ... it's pretty double-standardy of you to be happy when mills lets you 'ruin' a game like AusPol, but then you single him out for actually being fair wrt how a different game mistreated its players

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

and in fact, i don't think opop would be so bullish with saying he'll lurk

but you'd be bullish with 'convictions'

##vote windy

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

I did what I was allowed and told to do within the rules.

As did Mills. The fact that the outcome was topsy-turvy doesn't change the fact that he held his end of the rules proper.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

jakep are you scum too

you're probably scum too

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Or just vote Mills. You know.

windshipper posted:

windshipper posted:

windshipper posted:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

you would never ever miss that, jakep

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ixtlilton posted:

Yep, it's a Required Laboratory Safety Training in 1 hour I have to be at for sure.

ask the demonstrator whether the recommended skin-exposure protocol is to bleach the affected area for 5 minutes, or to pee on it

ask the demonstrator whether or not murder weapons go in the sharps container or instead directly out of the closest window

ask the demonstrator whether or not it's a good idea to autoclave your sacrificial animals before sending them back to your housing facility to avoid contaminating all the other specimen

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

when the demonstrator says something like 'be sure to work in a hood'

get up and scream at him 'man watchu know about the hood'

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

when the demonstrator tries to explain that fire extinguishers don't have infinite bottoms ask him if the volume is small enough to be chugged

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

when the demonstrator says the words 'laminar flow' quickly interject by saying 'baby, you have a laminar glow'

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

try to convince the demonstrator that you will never ever leave the facility if he certifies you as safe-for-work

detailed explanations about all the various foods you can make with the sucrose, agar, milk, animal-protein and yeast at your disposal will help

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Make constant Breaking Bad references, but screw all of them up like you've never seen the show

if at any point the demonstrator says the words 'accidentally knock something over'

scream "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS" at the top of your lungs

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

ask the demonstrator if they know off-hand the volume of liquid nitrogen that needs to evaporate to cool down a room to room temperature if a fire was just put out

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

at the end of the session, be sure to eat the sign-in sheet so that everyone has to sit through the training again

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

if windshipper doesn't turn out to be scum this game, i will post a video of me taking a huge bite out of a straw hat

i have yet to see windy once pull the whole 'i'll park my vote while pursuing other avenues' scheme and not turn out to be scum

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Keeping in mind he was involved in the mafia discussion thread when I dropped the bombshells on Mills.

Go back and read over last night.

This means nothing at all.

This is just you going 'LOOK AT THIS, AN INvENTED oUT of GAME REASON FOR ME TO THINK ERNIE IS SCUM, JUST liKE THE INVENTED OUT OF GAME REASON IM PURSUING MILLS'

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Windy, I'll cut you a deal. I'll vote Mills out with you today, if you promise to vote yourself out tomorrow like we agreed before the game started.

I'm 100% sure you are scum at this point, and you 100% want Mills gone, we both get a 1-for-1 trade that we want.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Yuming was not a part of it. Mills and then you.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

JakeP posted:

He calls me scummy for I guess making posts that call out factual inaccuracies in Mills case against Ernies target Wind, but when I ask him to explain he just kind of slinks away.

I don't for a second believe you're not entirely faking 'missing' how windshipper was bargaining with me. Which is why I refuse to engage you.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

This is called negotiation. If you're that convinced that I'm scum then voting out perceived scum on D3, guaranteed, would be a good deal for you.

Suddenly you're a lot less willing to stick with the 'attitude you had from before the game'????

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

I...

Ok, deal's off the table.

There is no way, shape, or form I was bargaining with you before over voting Mills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Deal is off the table because you're scum.

HTH.

The deal was never about me, though?

And until this point in time you were not considering the events of the game as a factor in your deal?

In fact you've 'thought' I was scum for a day now and yet ten minutes ago

windshipper posted:

These are all from before roles were even sent out:

• Locked thread
«4 »