Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

and it seems like windshipper is not a member of the town hivemind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

holy poo poo capps did that just happen

are you in my brain

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote windshipper

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

i submit to the hivemind

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote PM

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Dr. Hurt posted:

Mills if I don't hammer you will you pay me 150 dollars and give me the first spot in your Lady in the Water game?

I don't know what that game is but you and 8 will be invited to my Trad Games Hunger Games for being chill dudes. That has nothing to do with this game though. If you really think I am scum, I won't hold it against you for lynching me. But I'm really not scum.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I ran the first Survivor, the first Hunger Games, I created it ALL.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

But capps I will PM you in a minute to discuss your Contender game because I am sure we don't need to overlap.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Alright friend.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I wish you would post more in this game though, Hurt. You seem very sidelined and I would like to hear more from you.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Alright. Do you have anything you want to discuss?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I have a feeling someone will hammer me at some point out of apathy so in light of my future town flip it may help to point out that (i) I genuinely do think windshipper is scum; (ii) it's pretty telling that he is trying to walk away from his early promise that he would volunteer to be lynched D2 after my D1 lynch. Feel free to quote this later as required.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

yuming posted:

Don't lynch Mills he's a town lynch a scum!!!

Not your most persuasive work.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:redhammer: I am dead. I was town. Please stop posting til uranus arrives. :angel:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Asiina replaces me.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Mills once performed a dark and ancient ritual. He tore out his heart for more money and intellect, and the heart turned into yuming

:3:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I tore out the intellect for more evil.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

uranus posted:

kumba: ?????????, ??????? aligned ???????? has killed they’re self!

Looks like I got out just in time. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Someone else send Asiina a role PM, then laugh at her.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm still waiting for my exit interview PM. :allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I am literally surprised IRL right now.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Jesus Christ. My body is breaking down from shock.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:ghost: arguably it still breaks fourth wall~

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

how i record :(

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

How do I make recording. What free software. Halp

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yuming, if I send you a voice message on whatsapp can you play it against the mic and upload it?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Not from my desk at work I suspect. Unless my phone can vocaroo.

I sent her a whatsapp.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Phone can't vocaroo. Alas.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You suck Hurt and I pegged you D1. :colbert:

Also http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ilYaBZlbyV

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Also it's cool that yuming is actually Mindy Kaling. We need more celebrity mafia players

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Fingered 2 scum day one. Watched y'all flap around til the last mod killed himself. :negative:

Town MVP is Ix.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

PM would do well to go back and read Ix's comment about natural thought processes on D1 since that was probably the best content generated all game.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well you commented on it on both D1 and D2, just with a terrible incorrect opinion. :(

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3657365&userid=152820#post433490364

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3657365&userid=152820#post433565358

:shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah! Also thanks derp!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's nice to be right. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I didn't pick Ernie. I picked the other 2. I think Ernie did a good job on D1, at least as far as fooling my scum-hunting method.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You have no weaknesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm not fussed I was wrong. I had wind nailed from start D1 and Hurt nailed from end D1. That's plenty of time to find Ernie since you have two lynches lined up, but I'm not sure I would ever have discovered him! Too close to my heart. Alas.

• Locked thread