Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Despite my smart rear end comments made throughout my stream of it I thought the demo was really well done. Some of my most favorite parts of the Silent Hill series was the first person parts of The Room (I know I'm in the minority).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Alright, I'm lost. Again. I filled in the picture. Filled in the text on the wall. Finished the red lighted part with the peephole. Listened to the clock chime. Now what?

I was looking on YouTube for walkthroughs but nobody seems to have uploaded anything that covers this part yet :sweatdrop:

Did I technically finish it already or is there more to go before I see the Norman Reedus/Silent Hill title reveal?

Just hangout and don't go through the basement door. Just walk back and forth until you hear a baby laugh twice then stare at the phone.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Nothing's happening :smith:

I heard the baby laugh twice, went and stared at the phone and nothing happened. Then the baby laughed again and still nothing happened.

I dunno. I got it to work twice by doing that but maybe there is some other sequence of events that you have to do first. I'm not sure.
I get too into poo poo like this. My girl was playing while I watched and I was the one screaming and freaking out while she just wanted to solve the drat thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPbDwJsqWX8
I literally yelled "NO!" like people in the early 1900s getting scared of a train arriving at the station.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I uploaded an edited video of us playing P.T.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_xAxV1A1w

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I really liked the movement in PT. I didn't notice it until I was watching a stream of a guy to terrified to look around corners. The way you can sorta "peek" around by tapping the sticks.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

mysterious frankie posted:

yeah, maybe if I want baby scares that are meant for a baby.

Luigi's Mansion is for the 3DS yo'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Scariest game series.

• Locked thread