Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hahahahahahaha, I finally loving beat this. It only took playing Venetian Snares through my headset's mic in order to trigger the phone call :haw:

You could probably just blow into the mic, that always does the trick for anything that checks for loud audio input.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

caligulamprey posted:

Checking in this thread out of curiosity: anyone know if there's a way to trigger the R3 button when streaming from a Vita? Wanna drop this on friends at work for fun.

I would imagine you haven't tried it yet, but yes, every PS4 game is mandated to have a working control scheme for Vita remote play. I haven't personally verified myself, but I would be STUNNED if it didn't work.

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

Macaluso posted:

There's no scare more pure than a scare meant for a baby

OH JESUS KOJIMA WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE AND THEN HE DISAPPEARED OH GOD, HE'S GONE FOREVER

Oh! Yay! He's back! That's great!

OH GOD HE'S GONE AGAIN

• Locked thread