Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Pirate Jet posted:

Would play a Platinum action game would you control Pyramid Head.

New skin for Revengeance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Ularg posted:

Also project morpheus where you move the flashlight around with a PS Move.

No. No gimmicks. Please.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Mr. Sharps posted:

Wayne Barlowe

I had no idea who that is so I gissed it. Dang.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

ymgve posted:

I hope they switch the zoom button in the full game. R3 is not useful for anything but occasional quick presses.

Well, considering the gameplay shouldn't have anything to do with the final game, there might not be a zoom button at all.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Speedball posted:

Yeah, that would be a pretty good compromise. Hell, just have it so you look like Reedus in the mirror if it comes to that.

B-but I don't want to look into a mirror, something horrible will happen.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

mysterious frankie posted:

The funniest joke would be if CGI Norman Reedus at the end of PT was the first and last time you ever see him, and he doesn't even have dialogue.

What if Norman Reedus is actually one of the writers? :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

ColdPie posted:

Guys, I can't. I just can't. I did and enjoyed SH 1-4 but this game I can't. There was a baby thing in a sink and a herky jerky thing jumped at me and doors opening and closing and I don't I can't I quit. No no no.

Sounds like you're playing it right.

• Locked thread