Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afro Doug

Since content creation is what we in BYOB are all about, I have created this thread. The theme of this thread is "This may sound crazy, but what if we combined celebrities with bread? What would happen? What does this mean? Why are they bread?" There are obvious philosophical implications, which will be up to the reader to discern, of what would happen if celebrities were bread. But I think it's a theme that is up to snuff with BYOB's standards. So without further ado, here are the "Celebreadities":

Robert Breadford

Breadly Cooper

Reminder: this is a high effort photoshop thread. I've been up since six in the morning working on these images. Half-assed photoshops will not be acceptable. If you do not put forth the appropriate effort I WILL look at your house on google maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Rye-chael Jackson

Pumpernickelback

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Michael Bagel.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

not really, i didnt vote at all mods confirm

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
babka-stas

Stormyish

The White Bread Stripes

thompson
yawn

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

playground tough
plink floyd

bacalou

bacalou

Stormyish

ow my insides

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

i am he

Afro Doug posted:

Since content creation is what we in BYOB are all about, I have created this thread. The theme of this thread is "This may sound crazy, but what if we combined celebrities with bread? What would happen? What does this mean? Why are they bread?" There are obvious philosophical implications, which will be up to the reader to discern, of what would happen if celebrities were bread. But I think it's a theme that is up to snuff with BYOB's standards. So without further ado, here are the "Celebreadities":

Robert Breadford

Breadly Cooper

Reminder: this is a high effort photoshop thread. I've been up since six in the morning working on these images. Half-assed photoshops will not be acceptable. If you do not put forth the appropriate effort I WILL look at your house on google maps.

i am he

Sorry this one is a little rough around the edges but I assure you i put a high amount of effort into it.

Breadan Fraser

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
These are really good.

soybean

robread deniro

saboten

i am he posted:

Sorry this one is a little rough around the edges but I assure you i put a high amount of effort into it.

Breadan Fraser

shin42k

I'm sure we all remember Matthew Breaderick in the hit motion picture Ferris Bueller's Bake Off

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
leobreado dicaprio

Pedantra

by Lowtax

shin42k posted:

I'm sure we all remember Matthew Breaderick in the hit motion picture Ferris Bueller's Bake Off

i dont get it.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

my new dog posted:

leobreado dicaprio

lmao this one's great

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's bread savage

google THIS

bob baguette

dogcrash truther
Are you hungry for games AND hungry for bread? Let America's sweetheart, Breadiffer Lawrence, satisfy you with her down-home, high-fiber charms.

GEExCEE

Pedantra

by Lowtax
*the crowd goes wild*

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
the next step is drawing bread people

Harthacnut

Simply Bread

saboten

Lord of Bore posted:

Simply Bread

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Lord of Bore posted:

Simply Bread

Stormyish

Gary Breadstick

i am he

Classic character actor, criminally underrated, and a good guy.

Steve Breademi

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

willem dafoccacia

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

A LOVELY LAD posted:

willem dafoccacia

i encourage everyone to please refer to my blood bowl team for further ideas

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

Dangitr i thought i was original >: I

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

Squirrel007 posted:

plink floyd

City of Glompton

naancholas cage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

A LOVELY LAD posted:

Dangitr i thought i was original >: I

cool picture tho

• Locked thread