Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

So it seems in this faraway land known as Agrabah, there is a dearth of killing at night no matter how much songs will tell you that they will cut off your hand if they don’t like your face.

Maybe they really just like everyone’s faces. I mean now that that ugly Razoul is out of the picture the killing might finally be over. I mean, you shouldn’t let that stop you from stoning people during the day because you are a lawless band of miscreants…

Nothing happened Night 4

Day 5 starts now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

That depends on you, Hal. I think I've got an idea, just waiting for the start of day.

I have no control over who is bad, sorry.

I can however grant a wish!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh hey, that's good news!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Byers2142, Hal Incandenza, Mills, Philip J. Fry, Rascyc, Tremendous Taste

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 29th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Byers2142, Hal Incandenza, Mills, Philip J. Fry, Rascyc, Tremendous Taste

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 29th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Noooooooo Rascyc is dead you dumb robot!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Friday Deadline at the moment, I typically hate those, so if anyone wants it pushed, please PM me.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

Hal N1, it's why I never questioned the hidden thing once he confirmed it, because mills and I both bounced. Hiding is the simple answer to that scenario. He seemed the most town to me coming out of D1, and I didn't feel threatened myself because of the interplay between Mills and me D1.

Myself N2, after the way the discussion ended D2 I thought I had a good chance at being the target.

Mills last night, because PM's flip all but confirmed he's town.

I imagine I'm obliged to ask who you really protected N2 since your role PM specifically tells you that you can't protect yourself.

Wrap it up?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Votefinder continues to be silly with opening day votecounts, at no fault of the mod at all, nosiree.

Votefinder meant to say posted:

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): Byers2142, Hal Incandenza, Mills, Philip J. Fry, Tremendous Taste

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 29th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm getting some lunch but I can see no good reason that Byers would lie about his N2 action and, barring a post from Grandicap saying he hosed up and let Byers submit an invalid action, I'm going to be voting Byers.

:slick:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

I imagine I'm obliged to ask who you really protected N2 since your role PM specifically tells you that you can't protect yourself.

Wrap it up?

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn son

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Scum doctor also makes sense in the context of town jailer, town hider, town role cop.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Jesus Christ, Grandi, a rolecop that gets the full role powers? Including restrictions?

##vote Byers

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Hal, you could hide every other night, right?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Jesus Christ, Grandi, a rolecop that gets the full role powers? Including restrictions?

##vote Byers

##grant wish to Byers

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

##wish Hal was free!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Hal, you could hide every other night, right?

Yes, I also made Mills 1-shot BP after N2

You have an extra vote, ##vote Byers you can finish yourself off

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Haha a wish!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 5

Byers2142 (2): Byers2142, Byers2142

Not Voting (4): Hal Incandenza, Mills, Philip J. Fry, Tremendous Taste

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 29th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

##wish Hal was free!

Oooooh Grandi make this happen!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

But I wished for your freedom, not another vote; there's three other people perfectly willing to vote me!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Byers2142!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah I didn't bother mentioning I was BP because I didn't want another reason for PJF to flip out.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Mills posted:

Yeah I didn't bother mentioning I was BP because I didn't want another reason for PJF to flip out.

I tried to kill PJF, not you. I wanted you to see I was a doctor. PJF must have roleblocked me.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Byers2142, A Camel, SCUM-Aligned Doctor has been stoned to death Day 5.

Town has won the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUfP6IGQD00

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I roleblocked you using Jam's powers. I was a mimic, not a role cop.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mod spreadsheet
Flavor Doc

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think the setup favoured town and Byers was let down by his team, but I debate his wisdom in correctly spelling out all logic on D2 when he probably could have got PJF to lynch me by making poo poo up while I phoned it in.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Thanks for the game Grandi.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Mills posted:

I roleblocked you using Jam's powers. I was a mimic, not a role cop.

So a rolecop who also knows restrictions and can use the powers of his rolecopped foes.

That power won the game for town, hands down.

Scumdoc

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Sorry I couldn't be much help!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Mills posted:

I think the setup favoured town and Byers was let down by his team, but I debate his wisdom in correctly spelling out all logic on D2 when he probably could have got PJF to lynch me by making poo poo up while I phoned it in.

My scum meta is to use town logic. It's why I'll bus, and why I'll lay out for town what they need to do to win. Hurt me this game, but in the long run it wins me more games then it loses.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well Jamuraan had the same powers.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Byers2142, A Camel, SCUM-Aligned Doctor has been stoned to death Day 5.

Town has won the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUfP6IGQD00

Oh man those camels would always spit near me during the parade, I'm so happy they were scum.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yeah, I thought in an 11 man game, 3 scum was a bit strong, so I went a little power heavy.

The mimic was the only investigative role, but doc was supposed to be the godfather-esque one, while godfather and role-thief were the ones that could be copped.

Also I was expecting more in the way of silly bloodshed if claims happened because off all of the overlap.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Mills posted:

Well Jamuraan had the same powers.

We never got the role restrictions.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Also I still think your case was awful on D1 and I can't believe no one else saw what I saw.

But you're right that your logic later helped me convince you were town because you were hurting scum too much.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

We never got the role restrictions.

Yeah you did. Jammy just never shared them.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Jamuraan must have received the restrictions, otherwise how else would he be able to use the role he stole?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Mills posted:

Also I still think your case was awful on D1 and I can't believe no one else saw what I saw.

But you're right that your logic later helped me convince you were town because you were hurting scum too much.

I stand by my D1 case on you. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Grandicap posted:

Yeah you did. Jammy just never shared them.

Jammy didn't even use his powers after the first day, I submitted all of the actions!

• Locked thread