Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
your right hand comes off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Fellis posted:

Skip TMP

if you fully upgrade it TMP turns into a beast, you can just kind of sweep it over a row of enemies at roughly head height for full auto headshots. it's a blast to use on new game+

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Wormskull posted:

Resident Evil sucks huge nads OP, and I'm NOT making this up.

ummm RE4 is pretty much the best action game of all time? maybe it's you who suck the huge nads...

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Jon Joe posted:

the sequel to RE4 is Dead Space; both are really good games

nah RE4 is all about feeling powerful - strong weapons and always being up on ammo, wrassle moves that can explode heads, playing as a cocky son of a bitch who spouts cheesy one-liners

Dead Space is all about feeling powerless - mediocre weapons with limited ammo, stomping downed enemies in a panic, a silent protagonist who only vocalizes when he's being murdered

Dead Space was good though, had its moments

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Aug 26, 2014

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Doctor Goat posted:

By Dead Space 3 Isaac is too old for this poo poo, is swimming in ammo, and is building his own guns. which is why I'm saying it's the actual re4 successor

DS3 gives up on horror and embraces its action section. Also: The last time I played it multiplayer we found out the Contact Beam drops more universal ammo from enemies than it uses so you have an infinite ammo beam of death on Normal

Ah, I never played past DS1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

AHungryRobot posted:

mediocre? tell that to my gun that fires electrified exploding javelins. or my plasma cannon that will freeze enemies in a 360 degree radius around myself. dead space has some loving ridiculous weapons.

true but why upgrade any weapon that's not the plasma cutter. every other weapon was just backup for when I ran of out plasma cutter ammo.

Pomp posted:

hahaha gently caress u buddy buy the TMP but buy every upgrade and horde ammo until the island. You can kill the regenerators in like 2/3rds of a clip without dealing with rifles at all, it loving owns.

:hfive: TMP bros

• Locked thread