Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the worst job youve ever had
working in a call center
fart referrals
egg timer
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Delivering newspapers from one end of a Texas county to another in the summer. Nearly died of heat stroke multiple times because the dust from all the dirt roads choked out my ac unit, had to piss in a bottle if I wanted to save time and be done before dark, had to spend upwards of 30 dollars a day on gas alone, and at the end of the month, the paycheck was something like 600 dollars and I still had to pay them 200 for the newspapers out of that. I worked out the math once and it was something like a dollar an hour before expenses, and my wife substituted for me one day while I was sick and nearly died from heatstroke herself--my mother and I were worried that she was late and following the route backwards found her sitting in the car on the side of the road passed out from the heat. Every day I told myself, "this job sucks, but I'm getting paid." Lol. Just before the month was out I got run off a gravel road by a speeding yokel and crashed my car, which cost upwards of 1400 dollars to fix, so at the end of month one I was well over 2000dollars in debt. I have never quit a job with such prejudice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread