Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
ya know Apple isn't that far off from Snapple.

think about it. no, think about it

O_______O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
really makes you think:

Apple            Snapple

hmm

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
it's because it's only two letters off. the S and the N. and Snapple can have Apples in it, but in juice form. i'm seeing a connection here

anyone?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
since Apple can be spelt inside of Snapple, i'm starting to get a funny feeling that Apple actually came from Snapple

anyone with me on this?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

FrozenVent posted:

Apple makes computers?

yes but they are only a small experimental division of Snapple Incorporated

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

im the random angles

not sure what "random" angles you are talking about

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

do you want me to redline the picture or something

use your eyeballs

is it because the contacts and mail icons are tilted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

*dong dong dong*

that's a normal and good designers choice asking the question "does this thing look okay and natural tilted" like a book isn't natural looking at a perfect 90 degree angle. most of the time we see them at a slant. the finder icon and messages app would appear weird tilted

• Locked thread