Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
So I was thinking about this last night. Every time Rita made her monsters grow she'd throw her staff / "wand" down to earth. Which would turn them into giant monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWbkxaTU1Z0

The monster would eventually be defeated and explode. So they obviously didn't return the staff to her after it was done. So why didn't the rangers ever like smash the staff? Did they and maybe she just had like a thousand of these things?

Seriously, I mean, what gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

she went down and reclaimed the staff while the monsters were keeping the rangers occupied

close thread please :)

Okay maybe, but why did she just send one monster at a time too? Why not 50 at once?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Verisimilidude posted:

She also must've been throwing it at approximately the speed of light so why she couldn't just throw it at the power rangers and let the resulting explosion kill them all and probably the majority of the city they lived in is beyond me.

Yeah also that staff had to be hella strong to survive reentry of the atmosphere.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

LifeSizePotato posted:

she buys them in bulk at sam's club, it's in one of the early episodes

Nice. Is that where she gets the monsters from too?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SpazmasterX posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckin magic maybe?

gosh golly how does this evil witch magically get her staff back

idiot

Well I'm just sayin if I was a power ranger and someone kept throwing this magic staff down that made things big in a very predictable fashion. Think they'd set a trap for it sometime ya know?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Key and Peele are fantastic as always.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I always wondered what Lord Zedd's dick looks like.

Well if it looks anything like the rest of him, red, sparkly, and ribbed with silver trim for her pleasure.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Arian_Samurai posted:

I'd assume she would just have Goldar get it

Yeah sounds like a Goldar job.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ramsus posted:

I was a little too old for this show when it came out so I thought it was "gay" or "for fags". Kinda wish I had that sweet hipster mentality back then because this seems kinda good ironically now.

my dad would always go "wow Rita's pretty hot."
This annoyed me to no end.

Wolfsheim posted:

i think she and zedd become nice in the last episode through magic

I didn't get that far in the series but I remmeber they got married. Then some clock guy came and hosed poo poo up and they were out of a job.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Your father had the right idea. I found myself jealous of Lord Zedd on more than one occasion. I guess that's where my struggle with self-mutilation and chrome car accessories began...

lol. And thus began your long path to something awful. Perhaps on a car forum you were introduced to hello.jpeg and thought. "I wonder what a rim in a gaping anus would look like?"

• Locked thread