Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Grandma recipes are awesome. Did you know you could freeze donuts? These fuckers will last for months in a freezer and still taste great with a glass of milk for dunking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Mr. Wiggles posted:

First recipe. Below is a truly great cookie recipe. As my grandmother notes, it's not her original (well, the volume is), but it's listed in the above Open House menu and it really captures the spirit of the quantities she often cooked in. These cookies are terribly good, and I hope that some of you make them.

Gonna cut that by about 1/6 and try it tomorrow if I can get off work at a decent time. It looks a lot like a no-bake cookie recipe only without milk and with eggs and baking powder so I guess they come out nice and chewy?

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Fresh out of the oven they're slightly crispy and pleasantly chewy. I quartered the recipe, used a little extra peanut butter (both to finish the jar and because I love peanut butter) and simply used a full bag of chocolate chips, effectively doubling the chocolate:dough ratio of the recipe. Maybe it's my fault for being too greedy with the chips but they didn't fold in very well due to the greasy texture of the dough. Next time I'm using chunky peanut butter and I'll drizzle the finished cookies with melted chocolate.

• Locked thread