Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, it's THAT Impact.

quote:

It’s a feud that is often seen as the pinnacle of modern tag team wrestling. A feud that created new match-types, broke boundaries and turned 4-men into icons – and, this Thursday, you get to see it happen one more time! Of course, we’re talking about The Hardys vs Team 3D.

When Jeff invited Matt to IMPACT a few weeks ago, The Hardys asked the fans who they would most like to see the brothers challenge. A name that kept popping up was Team 3D and both teams couldn’t turn down the offer to recreate that magic one more time. The matches between the two were insane and some of the most captivating wrestling of the modern era. This Thursday will be no different.

In front of a wild, sold-out NYC crowd at the Manhattan Center. It will be The Hardys and Team 3D, one more time. This will be one of the most talked about matches of the year and you can see if for yourself tomorrow night on Spike TV at 9/8c!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

From the company that had a division full of the best cruisers in the world...and misused them for 10 years until they were 40 years old while still being marketed as "the future"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
OWN A PIECE OF THE TABLE

:laffo:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Need a GIF of the guy in the crowd literally praying to God for another TLC match

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Daniel Bryan posted:

TNA still living in the past.

And not even their own past

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

skaboomizzy posted:

Now I'm thinking about who they could add to partner with Christian as the third team if he were still in TNA, and it's making me depressed.

Brian Cage and his brother Christian

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jobber entrances for 5 guys - wow

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This is the closest thing to a TNA-style match I've seen in 5 years

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Just had the realization - starting next week, we get to see what TNA written by not-Vince Russo looks like

I'm scared

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The crowd is singing Adam Rose's theme

:lol:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Goddamn, they still won't shut the gently caress up about Dixie going through the table

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bigass Moth posted:

The Beautiful People are the skankiest looking women wrestlers since the Bella Twins.

Angelina Love was gorgeous before she had a boatload of plastic surgery

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
...what happened to Roode's awesome theme music?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Renaissance Spam posted:

I actually met her last Sunday; she doesn't look remotely that bad without the 10 pounds of makeup.

A reminder that HULK HOGAN was trying to leach off The Beautiful People since they were getting higher ratings than anything else on Impact in 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I just remembered that Aries-Nigel happened in this building

So long ago :(

• Locked thread