Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bigass Moth posted:

I'm going to tune in, will I regret it?

All signs point to yes. Its TNA for crissakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I see jeff hardy just got back from the state fair in time to wrestle. Shoulda went with the kitty cat face though...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

16 minutes in and I already dont know if I can watch this. Goddamn it crazy steve

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

you can always count on DJ Z to pull some alpha poo poo

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Where will mike tenay go after tna folds? Hollywood championship wrestling could probably use another commentator that constantly reminds the viewer that the crowd is reacting because of the "quality" of the match.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bigass Moth posted:

This is the first time I've seen Spud and I think he could be a legit star as a manager or something. Great natural charisma.

Spud and EC trips make a great comedy team.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Angry spud is best spud

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Suddenly the room smells of menthol cigarettes, spermicidal lubricant, and red bull vodkas

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Codependent Poster posted:

Has Lashley said anything in weeks? Anything at all?

Lashley reminds me of 3/4 of the e-wrestlers I used to read about 10 years ago. "So my guy is like 6'5" 380 pounds and is super strong and really quick and his special move is he no-sells finishers."

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Glacier I mean HAVOK is coming

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bram is wasted in this company. Unfortunately, in the WWE, Vince would just turn him into a pirate.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gonna be good ol fashioned Tennessee barnyard cuckin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

And the crowd goes mild.
"This is acceptable" *clap clap clapclapclap*

• Locked thread