Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
I don't know jack poo poo about any of the SW games, but when new things are happening is the best time to get in on it, am I right? It can't be any worse than D&D:Next :v:

So uh... I don't really have a character concept in mind, but I could probably fish one out and cram it into a SW-shaped framework.
But if the option of just running a pregen is on the table, I'd be down for that.

I can do all of the posting/feedback requirements, and I chill on IRC for my other PbP games already. This one and this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread