Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Orion Sunfell

Born...somewhere, an orphan boy in the slums of an outer system frontier city, Orion Sunfell (he named himself that because he thought it sounded cool) fell in with a group of other orphans and misfits. Orion ended up specializing in getaways - someone else would steal or con or nick an item of importance (or maybe even a vehicle when they were feeling daring) and Orion would be the one to get it to their hideout. Eventually, he was found and semi-taken in by a strange Kel Dor with a fondness for long winded stories when he was a young teen. This wasn't kept a secret from the pact; as far as the rest of them were concerned, the Kel Dor was just a weird alien who talked too much and Orion was the fool for spending any time with him. At first, Orion listened to them out of duty and need for companionship, but eventually he began to actually pay attention. Stories of honor and justice, of a time before not only the Empire but before the Clone Wars. Soon enough, the Kel Dor made an offer to Orion - it knew the old ways. And it could sense something important in Orion. It would teach him, if he would learn.

Nobody had ever called Orion important. He accepted without hesitation.

Since then Orion trained. He can't do much - well, he can't really do anything his master could - but he knows he'll EVENTUALLY be able to do things. He wants to bring back those old days, even if they were just stories. The streets are a bad place to grew up. Orion's seen the darker side of people. He knows how easily those with power can abuse and take from those who don't. He and his gang went hungry while Imperials in upper levels feasted on food from other planets - only to incinerate leftovers. The eldest in the group, Flops, was once trained to be a slave. The rich and powerful can do anything and everything they want, while the helpless just soak it in. It's not right. He wants to balance those scales.

Recently, the Kel Dor - Orion was always "boy" to it, and it was always "Ugly" to Orion - left, claiming important business on a planet Orion had never heard of. "Recently" was several months ago. Orion said his farewells to his gang on his homeworld and set off to find him.

NOTE: Between the 17th and 18th I'm flying cross-continent and may not be posting for a good half a day to a day. On the weekend of the 30th I'llbe out of town at a wedding, though I'll be bringing my laptop and attempting to still post then.

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
New sheet here

IC thoughts on the others!

Brensha the Shadow - She seems like she had a past kinda like me, but she never had a gang to go with - or a master. Real good at sneaking, but you can't always hide from stuff. Better I think, to have a proper pack to run with.

Arali Tal'Kina - Well, she's rather pretty. She reminds me of Flops; she was also a twi'lek, was raised to be a slave before she pulled a runner and stated our gang. Uh, don't ask about her name. Anyways, if Arali's as good a leader as Flops is, we're in good hands, though Flops always cared more about how non-humans were treated while Arali seems more...eh, militant.

Nath'an'tro - Never seen one of his kind before. Blue skin and red eyes. Kinda creepy. The goatee doesn't help. Talks a lot about how the Empire treats aliens, but it's kinda lacking compared to Flops. Carries some kinda weird vibosword that doesn't vibro.

Sark - Another blue skin! I like him a bit more then the other. He knows what's what when it comes to the sorry state our galaxy is in! It's good to have a doctor aboard too. Never actually met one before.

Austin - Looks and talks a bit like a cop. Don't think I trust him yet. Good with a ship but...tch, I bet he ain't THAT much better.

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Aug 16, 2014

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
The latter for me. We all scattered to the winds immediately then I chased a guy then suddenly that guy is in another location and people started referring to NPCs I didn't see listed before and none of my skills or stats really help here, so I'm mostly grinning maniacally and clinging on while trying to reread the thread to make sense of stuff. poo poo's just happening and I cannot for the life of me link it back to actual in-thread events.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
...It is absolutely me misreading that big post you made back when I was moving and completely missing that people actually are just adding in their own story elements, ahahaha.

Well.

I feel kinda dumb now.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Sorry my posts stopped happening. Last week was a weird week. So was the week before. This week has been weird and really, really rough. I'm mostly "back" and ready to keep going

• Locked thread